TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahah im soo lame
wait have to put on my flame suit.....:laugh
ok here goes. as the lone TLR in the tl of the month contest i am getting utterly demolished :banghead its time for us TL1000"R" guys to pull together and get my R to the top. itll take all of you, where is our pride, our loyalty. we cant let these ugly, slow, half put together girl bikes take the title from us, can we? no!! we cant, lets here it, who is on my side:dunno TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR TLR

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...by the title, I though you were going to see if there were any guys in your area to help you pick up your TLR after you dropped it:O...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well once i win TLOTM we can all join together and hold hands, oh wait im thinking of the S owners when they loose.......hold hands and cry

·
Registered
929 Posts
You got mine Dude!:slaptls

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
:rotfl

careful now you might step on the toes of the S guys, you know how pissed they get when you scuff their pink ballet shoes... :laugh

Kidding -love the S.. think I passed one the other day....

LMAO

I don't think a TLS could pass a mighty TLR :(

....but it has more to do with never finding a piece of road wide enough :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Ya realize being the only TLR or only TLS would be a huge advantage not disadvantage right? There are a lot of folks who will almost always go for a TLS or TLR, if there's only one you get all those votes. IF there are say 3 TLSs and one TLR then even though the TLSs may total more votes than the TLR its not likely the any one of them will win.

Sorta like presidential elections. A competitive, semi-consertive thrid party usually takes enough votes from the rebublicans that the dems get it (remember the last time clinton was elected....), dito of there's a semi-liberal third party (nader for example) that takes some votes that would have otherwise gone to the dems and ends up helping the repubs....

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
this is kinda sad actually....poor R's can't win on merit alone..have to resort to bringing in people. Not surprised, you need a good defense when dealing with a bike nearly 50 lbs heavier. Never met a TLR I didn't like........

to pass.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I don't think a TLS could pass a mighty TLR :(

[/IMG]

U think wrong :)
The TLR is a ferry :) :)
Especially compareds to my own TLS :) :) (370lb dry, PVM´s, hard tunet engine) :) :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts