TLZone Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got anything? i dont have the stock mounting points anymore. needs to come off the passenger footpeg mounts.

·
Registered
487 Posts
ooh, that may be a tuffy. May not see many 7.135's in this category:) I'm thinkin its fab time:O

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Home depot/Lowes special...

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
chucks_net said:
Looking at that seat make my ass hurt!!

If I had cans to hang I would set the hanger to mount at a right angle to the can. The angle on burns bike bothers me. If you don't want new holes in the sub frame use thin stock and form the hanger to wrap around the frame -similar to the metal strap that is around the can itself...
It’s not the seat so much as the shortened distance from the lower seat top to the higher rear set that’s a biatch to deal with. But at the same time it works since the distance between the two allows me to 'hook' my leg better for long turns… But shite my legs hurt after a track day… Never my arse though.

The (my) hanger prevents right/left movement so the angle is not an issue. Fore and aft movement is restricted buy the way I have the system set up. Up and down movement is restricted by the other two forces so the bases are covered. I want to move the system down a bit but cant without loosening the entire system from the lower mid connection back.

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
When I binned my TLS a few years back I picked up the modified 2-1 header from TLSDoug... er... TLRDoug... er... DRZDoug... er... TLSDoug since he decided not to run it anymore. I picked it up out of necessity at the time since I had just trashed a beautiful Yosh full system with CF cans.

Over time I made some changes and got a new system for the TLS and grafted the 2-1 onto the TLR. As a track only bike it made more sense to run that.

BTW, when I did up the TLR rear section of Yosh full system onto the TLS I also used the same (Lowes special) hangers. :devious

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well the thing is i have the tail risers and the lower part of the subframe is removed. i have some of the carbon hangers from hermit dragon but they flex and one of them is cracking.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I need some also.. Dread i have dennis hangers also and the right one broke last week going over st helens. If your left one cracked, i could send you mine.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill let you know man thatnx for that offer :thumbup.
what u think you got for me crotchrocket?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts