TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn lever snapped this AM....can't ride w/out one. Do all TLR years have the same lever? Found an '02 on fleabay, not sure if its compatible.

Anyone have one to sell for a '99 TLR?

·
Registered
909 Posts
as far as i am aware of all tl are the same on year, but i will stand corrected there if someone knows better. For a lever, fire rifleman a pm, as he runs a lever exchange program. while ya there get his 1/5 throttle as well :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes all TLR parts are interchangeable 98-03 only thing they changed was the paint sceme.. I hvae a stocker, you pay shipping and it's yours.. Pm if you want..

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
If you'd like to upgrade from stock levers to Pazzo racing levers, I can help you out. We have a group buy/member price from CTSMoto on them so they are less than $160 for a new set:

http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67616&page=6

PM me for pricing and payment info on the GB pricing.....

I do have a used blue set being returning that I'll be able to sell for $125 if you are interested in them. They include a long blue clutch lever, short blue brake lever, and black adjusters.

--Sk

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
did it snap off the ball, or did it snap at the bolt?

if just the ball is gone, save the lever, you can add it to the exchange and get yourself some beer money in the process.

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
alright,

BE SURE TO SAVE THE LITTLE BRASS BEAD!!!!

there is a little round brass bit, that goes in a hole in the lever, and pushs against the actuator arm of the hydrolic cylinder...

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THAT...

almost all the levers you are going to get, won't have that little brass bit.

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
I dug through my parts bin and I have a clutch and a brake lever for a TLR. PM me if you want them. You pay for shipping and they are yours.

--Sk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts