TLZone Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently i'm putting in a alarm in my TLR because i'm getting more paranoia by the day :coocoo
But referring to the workshop manual of the TL1000R, looking at that one page with the electrical schematic on it, the resolution of that page is so bad, that even when zoomed in, i can't tell for sure what the color codes are. Is there somebody in here who can provide me of high res scans of that one electrical schematic page of the European TLR? Thnx a lot because i' m really, really stuck now :confused

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to a member i found a better manual .. i'm finishing my installation thnx for the input! :hail

Currently i'm putting in a alarm in my TLR because i'm getting more paranoia by the day :coocoo
But referring to the workshop manual of the TL1000R, looking at that one page with the electrical schematic on it, the resolution of that page is so bad, that even when zoomed in, i can't tell for sure what the color codes are. Is there somebody in here who can provide me of high res scans of that one electrical schematic page of the European TLR? Thnx a lot because i' m really, really stuck now :confused

1 - 2 of 2 Posts