TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum as I’ve agreed the purchase of a low mileage TL-S from a mate of mine. He’s giving it a thorough going over before I take it off his hands so it’ll be just right.

Had a couple before but that was when I was young and stupid. Now I’m older and probably more stupid so why not have another eh?

I live down in south east Spain and the bike is in the UK so I’ll have to wait until April before I can fly over and ride it back home. Can’t wait even though I’m sure I’ll be in bits by the time I’ve ridden 1,500 miles.........best book a chiropractor in advance 😝😝😝😝

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Even though I do most of my long distance stuff on my GSA I still find my TL's great and comfortable for long distance riding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that, certainly looking forward to racking up a few miles on it. I honestly can't remember if I was ever uncomfortable on my first one but I was much younger then...........oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound eh?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Enjoy the ride Lairyskippy what better way to get acquainted with your V/Twin baby on your way home and have a beer after would. Beautiful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts