TLZone Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
Hope you had a great Christmas! I was able to spend a few minutes looking for the best shipping options. Absolutely crazy how expensive FedEx, UPS and DHL are. I found the best price on US Postal Service to ship 26# total package weight for USD 214.00. If you know of a better more economical way to ship from US to AU let me know I'l be glad to accommodate. Also had a hard time putting the exhaust in the box. I don't know this for sure but at less than 9lbs I think this might be one of a hand full of the lightest TLR exhausts in the world. We can also continue this conversation using personal email if you want. [email protected] Thanks.

Registered
Hey
Yeah I'm hearing you about stupid expensive freight atm! It's bloody ridiculous.
From memory I think you said you were in California yeah?
I might have an option for shipping, I get a lot of wheels from a company called SMT Machining in Arizona, I'd say they would be better shipping rates than usual, well hopefully anyway!
If you can get a price to ship to AZ then I might be able to get Tim from SMT to just forward it to me?
What's the exact size and weight of the box, I'll ask him if he will do that for me 馃
My email is [email protected]
Cheers

Registered
Hi mate
I cannot return your emails from some weird ass drop box server address that keeps coming through each time you email me!
Gotta say I showed a mate who works in homeland security and he point blank said there's something very wrong with that.
You can see where I'm coming from ah. 馃

Registered
Mind you I know nothing about technology and don't really care to much about it, but I do care about a new shock etc!
My email that bounced back again earlier in reply to the latest email with the new price was basically yeah great that works! 馃憣
And I asked for your name address etc to enter it into the western union app to get it payed.
Just for your own info I'll send you a screenshot of what your email says when I replied, it can't only be me that has this problem!?馃
Cheers

Registered
No worries we'll get it figured out. That's not the first time I've had issues with my personal email account. Here's the content from last two emails I sent.
Let me know what your AZ guy says and I'll try to get a final/exact weight tonight.
I picked a random zip code in Phoenix AZ and including insurance would be USD $67 to ship from me to Arizona.
I am in Rancho Cordova, California, zip code 95670.

Final weight 24lbs, box is 25 by 20 by 9 inches.
My USPS cost for 6-10 day delivery to you is USD $195.
Let me know what works for you. Thanks

Registered
Hey
I just heard back from Tim, his boss won't on forward any freight that isn't there's due to liability, which I honestly didn't think about, I guess there's a lot of people out there that 'may' want to ship something not so legal 馃ぃ so I can understand that in hindsight.
I'm happy with the price you got from USPS, but can you please mark the value of it around $600 USD MAX pls!
With USPS anything that comes into Australia that's over $1000 AUD it sits in a cage at Sydney international airport and can take weeks literally for them to manually send a letter to the recipient and then the recipient has to employ a broker to pay the import duties and gst tax before its released! It's the most painful archaic process I've ever dealt with, a bloody horse and cart would be quicker 馃ゴ馃ぃ
Anyways I've got 2k ready to go but our dollar has died in the ass again 馃槨 so $1695 usd is just under $2400 here atm, I'm just waiting for a deposit to clear in my account and I can do the transfer.
I'll send you a screenshot of what I need for the WU app, send me those particulars and I'll hopefully get it sent later today or tomorrow.
Thanks again for your help bud, super excited to get going.
Cheers

Registered
All sounds good. Too bad on the customs issue since I don't think that I can insure the package for more than I declare that it's worth on the paperwork. Since I don't like posting personal information on a message board I'll reply to your WU form using my work email. Hopefully that will work better than my personal email did. If you have Paypal, we can use that too. I've used it before for international purchases.
I'm glad you're excited about these parts. When I had them on my 2001 TLR track bike they worked awesome!!! Had a total blast passing new BMW1000RRs and other 1000s around the outside through sweeper turns. Thanks.

Registered
Hey
I just checked my PayPal account, it still seems to be working!?馃 I thought eBay shut it down cause I had a business page and just recently they have been asking for a shitload of info about my family trust etc etc and I told em to go jump! 馃ぃ
Anyways it's been that long since I used PayPal I can't remember how it works, do you send me an invoice or something or do I do it?

Registered
Hey, I just realised that I didn't hit send when I wrote this a couple of days ago sorry!
But I also sent an email to your first email address you sent, did you get that??

Registered
That's great. Paypal within the US is free between friends, hope it's the same internationally. Not sure if there will be a conversion fee or not but if there is I'm assuming it'll be a small amount. I'll send you a funds request from my Paypal and let's see how that works. Sorry for not replying sooner. Have family visiting over the holidays. Happy New Year!

Registered
Hey
I went to send you the money and PayPal has asked me to finish providing the family trust documents to unlock my account, I've been on that most of the bloody day with my accountant as well ( I don't understand some of the legal jargon!)
They say that they'll get back to me in the next couple of days 馃ゴ.
I'm sorry for the delay but it will happen asap!
I'm HANGING to pay you so I can sort this widow maker out fast!!
I'll keep you updated. Cheers

Registered
No worries. This technology stuff is great when it works but absolutely terrible when it doesn't. I'll wait to hear back from you when it's all sorted out. Thanks.

Registered
Hey bro
I've just spent another hour or more on the phone with PayPal, hopefully they have the correct details this time,,, again!! 馃槨馃槨
Anyways I was just thinking, do you happen to have a LLC company I think they call it over there by any chance?
I regularly pay US companies via my Business WU account but to use that one all I need is the business swift code and business name.
All I want to do is pay you! 馃ゴ馃え, it shouldn't be this difficult I'm sorry! 馃憡

Registered
Very much appreciate you trying to get your money into my pocket as quickly as possible but I don't have a business. Your parts are packed and ready and will not be going anywhere until I ship them to you. I'm in no rush so no worries on the time this takes. I'm a patient guy. Thanks for the update.

Registered
Hey Bearcustoms, can you post a video once you have the Zorst on please? I have a single sided Yoshi on mine, Would love to compare.

Registered
I see the payment pending in Paypal. Thanks.
Will let you know as soon as it clears and send your items right away.
As for your buddy's ask about the exhaust. It's so light you can almost make earrings out of it. ;)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts