TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Nice work, Game.

Most of the time, I prefer understated, "classy" looks over bling, bling, but I'm diggin this one. Looks great. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Looks like a kick-a$$ quality paintjob. But I am not feeling it. First thought was it belongs in bikerboys.

I do sort of like the front fender cuts, very different.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Man, those closeup shots are killer, but the overall bike is too busy. Love the detail though and the cut fender.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Yeah, great work.. but my taste says TLS! :) I dig the front fender work, Nice very nice. Kidz got Skillz! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Bit too out there for me, but jeez man you've put alot of time and effort into it so good job:thumbup

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...nice job creating it, lots of time and good efforts - just not my taste though...

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
not a tribal fan, but I like the detail you put into it! good work

·
Registered
926 Posts
Great work.:thumbup To busy of a paintjob for my taste. I ran my tiller with no stickers for a year or 2. Got tired of people calling to a busa so I had to throw some on.:laugh
Front fender looks sweet. was also thinking about chopping up mine this winter. :devious maybe not that extreme.
Keep up the good work.:)

·
Registered
871 Posts
nice job' mit looks great!:hail

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
I don't like yellow bikes, as their too damn slow and get in my way, but I like what you've done to that bike. Nice work! :laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts