TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the drama continues for those who want a link setup for the R model. i have all of the problems sorted out so now after i take it for a ride to confirm some things i will send it off to my machinist and he can make some with a cnc machine with the CORRECT sizes and fittment. just wondering about how many i should consider having made. i am only doing this because i cant stand people making things for crazy money and it not even being close to correct.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good...i just got off of it 5 minutes ago and i am going to change the setting this weekend to try it lower...i have it on the high setting. if you have a rear hugger you may need to modify it on the low setting...things they just dont tell you. i will keep you guys posted of what else i find on a long ride.

:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would be more than glad to make them for you, if you could provide a drawing or a prototype I will make a free set, maybe upgrade them, I have a machine shop and I work with a production machine shop on a daily bases. I could also make you official drawings, I have been wanting to do this to my tlr but I have been tied up with my motogp replicas, my tlr is suffering!

·
Registered
469 Posts
hi guys.
i been a while since i sign on and when i did i find more goodies. i would definately be in for a set if it not too expensive. how many inch drop can i expect from this link?

·
Registered
878 Posts
done yet? Heck if you could give me the blue print I could get them made, pah pah pahleeeeeze

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
You will have to make this link meathead proof for those folk who would bolt it in on the max setting then jam the rear wheel into the bodywork since the bike will retain the stock suspension travel.
It will simply start and end at a later point...fwiw of course.

·
Registered
55 Posts
when are we going to get a crack at these? Summer is looming on the horizon! Need to get them and get them on the bikes! Hook us all up!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts