TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 18 month my TL is finally finished. At one point I thought it was going to finish me! I would especially like to thank Six5 for his help, without which I'm quite sure that I would have torched the f**king thing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great job! I know how great it will ride, my 97 is/was the most amazing bike Ive ever owned!
Congrats, drive fast (and safe)!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow, what a result ! Geat work so far (y)
You might like red, don't you ? :geek:

What Dunlop tires are these ones ? Previous Qualifiers ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
QII on the rear and a QI on the front(best front tyre I've ever had, I have one on my supermoto. Brilliant in the wet too)

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is a sexy TLS. I was going to get an S but decided to go with the R. Maybe someday I'll have both seeing they are cheap enough for a nice example.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Warms up really quickly and sticks like super glue, even in the wet. Never had one 'moment' with a QI 👍

·
Registered
22 Posts
I still come back to watch your pics. The TLS is still a great motorbike. At looking at or driving, it's still a tremendous one :love::love:
You really did a full job that is impressive (y)
Do you have posted pics time to time during your work on it ? Short Yohi's may be - a bit - loud... :geek:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm still waiting on a billet clear clutch cover, CNC anodised top yoke and some Strada clip ons. Then it'll be finally finished 👍

·
Registered
22 Posts
Okay.
What about your suspension. I can see a Öhlins rear damper ; is that a damper only ?
Are the forks stock ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts