TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm new on this forum so I great all.
At the beginning sorry for english( I'm polish guy).

I bought Suzuki TL 1000S(97') 63000km ,and I have a problem. Engine worked only few second end stall(I felt gasoline) so I called to my mechanic and he was adjusted TPS and other sensors . Now engine is working correct but only when is cold :banghead .

When warms up to normal temperature, engine is loosing power, gets tired and stall. While this situation I can hear strange sound- something like "squeaks" (I supose something element is too tight, maybe engine shell or piston rings, etc.).

Do you know what could be the reason of it ??? :confused

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Cant explain the noise your hearing when hot but might be worth checking your coil as they can work fine when cold and break down when hot.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Maybe check the fueling system. Only working for a few seconds suggests the fuel tank can breath and doesn't create a vacuum. However it is an easy check, just after it stalls open the filler cap.

The injection adds more fuel below a certain temperature range, maybe that keeps it going. Or maybe too much, if it's really smelly. Does the bike have a ECU code with 02f00?

Your english is much better then my polish so stick to english please!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Loki-TLR Could you write me moore detail how the easiest way check vacuum in this motorcycle?
Just mechanic called me and tell me, that now my TL even when is cold can stalls (he supposes displacement timing gear or propped up valves)- TL has no sufficient power.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello,

Mechanic just configured everything and all is ok till the moment when engine is hot... When is hot engine has no power, I can hear strange noise(something like friction) and engine stalls. I'm afraid engine is sized :banghead

1 - 7 of 7 Posts