TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up I rode my bike in a parade bike temp got up to maybe 220 i think during the parade it choke off maybe twice but it crank back up the first time with no problem the second time it was a little slow well at the end of the parade we pull into a parking lot as iI was going in she shut off and would not crank back I thought maybe the battery was dead but tried to jump it still would not crank lights come on you can hear fuel pump but when you mash starter button all you hear is clicking this happen earlier this year bike heated up cut it off crank it back up several times I was in traffic at bike fest it stop cranking pushed it off she cranked right up but would not crank with starter button but when I got back home still wouldn't crank I went to try and crank it one day she started up with the button I WAS THINKING IT MIGHT BE THE SILINIOD OR THE SILINIOD SWITCH ANY HELP ON THE MATTER WOULD BE APPRICATED BECASUE SHOPS ARE EXPENSIVE A FELLOW RIDER BIG NASTY PS PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
802 Posts
Try cleaning and tightening the connectors on the battery and solenoid first
If it still happens then its Probably the starter solenoid
Bridge across the two big terminals on the solenoid , if the starter spins then its The solenoid .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pad said:
Try cleaning and tightening the connectors on the battery and solenoid first
If it still happens then its Probably the starter solenoid
Bridge across the two big terminals on the solenoid , if the starter spins then its The solenoid .
THANKS FOR THE INFO I TOUCH THE TERMINALS AND IT CRANKED SO THAT MEANS ITS THE SINLINIOD RIGHT IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE BEFORE I GO OUT AND BUY ONE ANY INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED ONCE AGAIN THANKS PLEASE REPLY BIG NASTY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts