TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a complete TL-1000R "car kit" a few years back in hopes of building a mini sand toy, but I finally realized that it will not be happening. I am considering posting it up for sale on a mini buggy specific forum but I have no idea what it might be worth. Can anyone give me an idea of its current value? If it is not worth much in todays market, I'll just oil it again, turn it over and leave it on the shelf in the hopes of using it some day.

Thanks for you time,

Dan

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
:stupid :doh

·
Registered
334 Posts
i would like to see what it looks like also:devious. it would definately help with putting a price together. what did you pay for it? how long ago? how complete is the kit?:O

·
Registered
544 Posts
Damned tease. :)

-Matt

·
Registered
992 Posts
I believe he is talking about a TL/R motor complete with the F.I. and ECU. I could be wrong, he needs to tell us what he's got.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
I purchased a complete TL-1000R "car kit" a few years back in hopes of building a mini sand toy, but I finally realized that it will not be happening. I am considering posting it up for sale on a mini buggy specific forum but I have no idea what it might be worth. Can anyone give me an idea of its current value? If it is not worth much in todays market, I'll just oil it again, turn it over and leave it on the shelf in the hopes of using it some day.

Thanks for you time,

Dan
...what do you have?

:worthless

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry to get you guys all worked up. I was referring to a complete TL-R motor with the wiring harness, ECU, dash, airbox, tb's, oil cooler, headers and all of the other anciliary items necessary to transplant it into another vehicle(4 wheeled). It was unbolted from a bike that was involved in a front impact, so I was able to get just about everything that I needed(from what I remember its been so long).

Now go and take a cold shower!

·
Registered
334 Posts
i feel like i did when she said " i just want to be friends" ! :banghead i had visions of a tube frame,roll cage and racing seats with sand tires. powered by a tl engine of course:coocoo. check the items for sale section and you should get a good idea of what it's worth.:O

1 - 12 of 12 Posts