TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
I know that are ridiculuously expensive and its not about the weight savings but I am looking to replace some of these bolts with Titanium Socket Head Bolts
Fork Leg Pinch Bolts
Front and Rear Caliper Mounts
Rear Seat Frame Mount
Handle Bar Mounts
Tope Yoke Pinch Bolts
(Would like to do the actual Calipers front and rear as well if I can do it one bolt at a time and not affect the integrity of the seal)
I have a bit of a Stainless Steel bolt replacement fetish but not happy to do the ones that are currently hi tensile bolts with Stainless
Anyone know a good place to but Titanium Bolts (Australia would be good but they weigh nothing so not a big issue if from US or Europe.
Thanks
:devious

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another question re this.
The front caliper mounting bolts are 10mm x30 mm I believe.
M10 comes in 1.25 and 1.5 pitch thread....Anybody know what they are? 1.25 I think.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
i think they are 1.25 , i got some from probolt , rotor bolts front and rear, axle nut, sprocket nuts. Probolt is slow with shipping though. I got some race type front radial caliper (gsxr)ti bolts off ebay for about $60 (4) He has some other ti stuff. I like ti :) Got to get some front ti pinch and clip on bolts too ! Must keep my quest for ti going :rant

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/garryowen2007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Gents,
I know that are ridiculuously expensive and its not about the weight savings but I am looking to replace some of these bolts with Titanium Socket Head Bolts
Fork Leg Pinch Bolts
Front and Rear Caliper Mounts
Rear Seat Frame Mount
Handle Bar Mounts
Tope Yoke Pinch Bolts
(Would like to do the actual Calipers front and rear as well if I can do it one bolt at a time and not affect the integrity of the seal)
I have a bit of a Stainless Steel bolt replacement fetish but not happy to do the ones that are currently hi tensile bolts with Stainless
Anyone know a good place to but Titanium Bolts (Australia would be good but they weigh nothing so not a big issue if from US or Europe.
Thanks
:devious
Pm you a guys address who sent me some. try him he might have what your after.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sent 3 emails today with my list and will give some feedback when I hear back from them.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts