TLZone Forums banner

'tis the season for track whores!

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  twovalvekid 
#1 ·
picked up this track-ready tls last weekend but this is the first time i've had a chance to play with it and take pics

it's kitted with some sweet gear for the price i paid. the wilbers shock is trick!

it's got an unusual steering damper that i need to change. it's far too heavy and the short stroke is resticting the steering lock

there's a couple of reminders of it's racing past, this axle retainer...

...and an r&g toe saver

the reasets are quite nice too, i think these were fairly pricey back in the day

so there it is! i'll have to get a van to transport it to the tracks (the closest to me is Knockhill, about 150 miles away) and then i'm good to go:D

See less See more
#4 ·
Very cool:thumbup

#7 ·
looks great :hail

#8 ·
Usually not a fan of the Yellow TLS, but with the race plastics, looks pretty sweet! Should be lots of fun on the track :hail

#23 ·
#9 ·
Looks good.
Another way to keep the axle and spacer together is drill a couple holes on opposite corners of the spacer and run some safety wire over the axle.
Works pretty well and is very simple.

#10 ·
looks to be lots of ways to adjust the gearshifter :hail

#12 ·
i'm guessing they are skidmarx or race products. there's no makers marking and i didn't get any info about them:O

i deliberately didn't take pictures of the undertail because it's just the stock item that's been cut up and doesn't look pretty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.