Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with the following tires:

1) Michelin Pilot Power
2) Bridgestone BT-014
3) Metzeler Sportec M3
4) Continental Conti-Sport Attack

If so, what are your impressions? Thank you.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Pilot powers work really good for me! I had 020's before them and they are way more grippy, ez turn in because of their pointyness and in corners they have so much surface to grip with the feeling is rocksolid! But then again I've only got experience with 020's.. and on a Bandit 600 (which scraped pegs on a daily basis)!

Ow and in the wet they feel quite good as well! (pilot power)

·
Registered
17 Posts
pilot powers

I rode with pilot powers on 03 r1. These tires are awesome. Highly recommended. Great traction on dry and wet pavement. I got about 8,000 miles on them.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm using pilot powers that I got through one of the guys on this forum (bx-459) and they are great. Much more confidence inspiring than the dunlop 208's I had before.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
i had the bt 014 before the pilot power now, i had more confidence with he bridgstone, i think ill get them again next.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Pilot Powers on mine. I'm luvin' em :thumbup :hail

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Had the BT014 on the TLS. Good tyre overall. But then I bought some sets of Pilot Powers. Lasts longer, more grip.

Greetings
Rufer

·
Registered
608 Posts
conti's or the dunlop Quali's

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
I run the pirelli diablos and love em. Have a standard diablo on the front and a strada on the rear. They are no track tire but a great overall street tire and seem to do well on the heavier bikes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the BT-014's on my bike and it is track only. So far I have 4-5 track days on them and they're wearing well. Grip has been fine (I ride in the intermediate group). I always hear great things about the Pilot Powers, but no FHE.

·
Registered
871 Posts
i know it's not on the list but i've heard good things about avon tires.:)
p.s. i have bridgestone battleaxe bt56 on the rear and a michilene pilot on the front and i'm not happy i noticed that they skid alot

·
Registered
129 Posts
Had the BT014's on my TLS first, they were a decent tire had good wear too. Then I got the Pilot Powers and wow what a diffrence. The Powers stick better and give better feedback, I feel more in touch with the road and they seem to turn in quicker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts