TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has got these bits, can ya contact me please so I can buy em off ya. For a Tillis '97, black.

Bit's buggered (right hand):

Indicator, front, standard (might have a spare myself)
tank cover (to cover the enormous dent)
throttle grip
mirror (ZX9)
Oil Cap
rear brake bracket
peg
rear brake lever,
screen

Kid ran out in front of me, it was a case of have two people injured or just one. Kid ran off, dunno why...I was only gonna smash his face in.

Original thread

:thumbup

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Glad ya ok man,fookin kid's.

Similar thing happened to me a couple of year's ago,
Came upto a mini(white lump in the road) roundabout,slowed down, looked right then left,started to accelerate then BAM!!! Fookin kid on mountain bike appears from leftside from behind row of parked car's,comes straight across middle of roundabout into the frontside of me,(later foundout he had no front brakes)
I parked up,kid now on floor screaming like he had lost a fookin leg or something,me shitting myself,run's to kid to see what's up,front wheel bent on bike,kid had nothing more than a scrape, meantime i forgot to remove my key's and some little cunt's on a moped try to fookin steal my bike,at the time me in shock(a.k.a head up arse) spot's this,walk'sover to bike,now with lad sat on it tryin to start(thankgod for alarm auto immobiliser) ask what he doing,he said "its o.k. mate it me your mate" he slowly gets off bike goes over to his mate on scooter and calmly drives off,then about 2 minutes later it hit me "Who the fook was that,l dont know him,SHIT That fooker was tryin to steal my bike while i was checking kid out tosee if he was hurt"
Me and a couple of mates spent weeks tryin to find them little fooker's,thankgod now we didnt because i would have beat the fookin shite of both of them and torched there fookin gold scooter.

Anyway(now im fumming again:banghead:banghead)
Ive got a complete rightside hanger/peg/brakelever)
£50 delivered if ya want it matey.

·
Registered
128 Posts
That sucks Dude! I've just bought some parts off a chap in Maidenhead breaking a '97 TLS.
I'll PM you his email address.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sucks Dude! I've just bought some parts off a chap in Maidenhead breaking a '97 TLS.
I'll PM you his email address.
:thumbup birdface, much appreciated:yes

Gutted to hear abooot your episode TLMONKEY:banghead Sorry you never caught up with the nearly-thieving bastards! Kids like that just need their testicles removed so they can't breed anymore of their kind:mad

About the footpeg set, let me have a look at my budget and I might just have that lot off you:thumbup

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a pair of stock grips in very good shape you can have if you want to pay for Postage of $8.50.
--Sk
:hail help from across the pond:thumbup thanks speedking, do you have paypal?

:cheers

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
:thumbup birdface, much appreciated:yes

Gutted to hear abooot your episode TLMONKEY:banghead Sorry you never caught up with the nearly-thieving bastards! Kids like that just need their testicles removed so they can't breed anymore of their kind:mad

About the footpeg set, let me have a look at my budget and I might just have that lot off you:thumbup
Thank's ,
Hey,
Hold off on the payment for the grip/s as i might have 1 or both you can have for nowt and possible indicator?
I will let ya know later/2mora mate:)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Right,
Just had a mad route through about 6-7 bloody boxs of bits and came up with both grips with throttle and a rightside original indicator with the wires cut v.short.
If ya wan em there yours matey F.O.C. :)
I can post them with the rearset if you like,if money's abit tight then just send a post dated cheque and date it for when ya think you will have the money to spare:)
IAN

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right,
Just had a mad route through about 6-7 bloody boxs of bits and came up with both grips with throttle and a rightside original indicator with the wires cut v.short.
If ya wan em there yours matey F.O.C. :)
I can post them with the rearset if you like,if money's abit tight then just send a post dated cheque and date it for when ya think you will have the money to spare:)
IAN
Mate, that's bloody kind of ya:thumbup I'll PM you the details, I'll send you a cheque tomorrow - it's worth it for getting all the gubbins:yes

:hail

I do.....let me know if you still want my grips as it sounds like you have some other offers.
Speedking, thanks very much (again) but I'm gonna take up the monkeys offerings cos I can get it on the road quicker. great of you to offer though:thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
I've not really got any of the parts you need Chris ........ other than a set of stock indicators (can't remember if I cut the connectors though :coocoo ) let me know if I can help :O

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've not really got any of the parts you need Chris ........ other than a set of stock indicators (can't remember if I cut the connectors though :coocoo ) let me know if I can help :O
Cheers Moosey, will let ya know, I can always count on you to offer stuff, never any naked nubile women but hey:thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Cheers Moosey, will let ya know, I can always count on you to offer stuff, never any naked nubile women but hey:thumbup
You are welcome to the wife ....... dunno that she fills any of the three descriptors you mention, but you know ...... :dowhat :confused :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You are welcome to the wife ....... dunno that she fills any of the three descriptors you mention, but you know ...... :dowhat :confused :laugh :laugh
:devious well, I might pop down for a sample some time in the future if that's alright :)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RIGHT THEN!:banana UKJeff has been kind enough to send me a clutch cover, and by god I'm gonna send him some money whether he likes it or not!:rant

:hail UKJeff :hail TLZ :D

(Cheers TLStreak, but ya right - AND it would take ages to get here. Cheers tho' :thumbup

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a brand new tank in red - pay the postage its yours - I sold my TLS a while ago and its just wasting space in the garage. Duncan.
Hi Duncan, that's very kind of you and I'd be grateful if I could may be send you some money to 'store' it for me. I'm in the middle of moving right now so storage is a bit difficult!

:hail

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem, just let me know when you want it sending and I'll find out how much the postage will be.
Thank you mate:thumbup After I posted about it I found another dent where my hip went:banghead ...in the meantime I'm using a tank cover:devious

:cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts