TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
well i am glad that is all that happend to you... It could have been worse you could no longer be here with us anymore but that is not the fact so at least you are able to tell everyone about it insted of us finding out about it from someone else:) :) glad to hear that you are recovering quickly and take your time on getting back on cause i know that i did and i wasnt sappose to put any weight on my foot for about 2 months.... Get well soon :2finger :thumbup

·
Registered
579 Posts
get well soon :yes

·
Registered
105 Posts
That sucks! Hope you feel better Bro, a lot of crashes in SoCal this year, witnessed a few myself, where excactly did you crash?

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
holy crap :eek..........glad to hear you're on the road to recovery man.

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
my bike suck said:
sorry to hear than man. glad you werent injured more or even worse.. the bike is only a bike, you can always get another or rebuild it but your life isnt. get well soon!

:stupid

For sure..Speedy Recovery!!!... any :hail Nurse Pic's?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Keep the good attitude and get on another TL as soon as you can!:)
Just remember your suppose to mod the bike with titanium-NOT YOU!:laugh

J

·
0 Posts
not good... good that you are getting better...

Gravel is a pitch when it's on the road..

JT

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery, youre supposed to be adding :bling parts to the bike, not to yourself :confused ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Don't rush the recovery...take the time to heal up! You don't want to have to pay in the long run for not taking the time now.

Good luck with the recovery...and the bike was only a machine, it can be replaced (maybe with a little more :bling this time ;) )

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Really sorry to hear Chingus, take care and get better, take your time for it too.
The bike can come later...

·
Registered
45 Posts
HOPE YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY....:)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Sad to hear speedy recovery to U :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Good to hear your ok Chingus. I know from experience how bad it sucks having metal implants. Just look at the good side of it, at least they used titanium so that it won't add to much weight to your new bike:laugh

·
Registered
641 Posts
Recover quick and keep stretchin'. A friend of mine broke his femur in a one wheel GSXR1000 crash and the worst part was not being able to get the leg straight when he wanted to ride again. He eventually got it, but wishes he had kept it moving more in the beginning.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Glad you're OK! wish you a speedy recovery!

21 - 40 of 58 Posts