TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What a mess. Seems Tiger cheated on his wife.

From one man to another, Tiger, I am with ya. Turn the bimbo wife loose on the paparrazzi. Yep, I known nothing about the particulars in your case, but we have seen this all too many times before. I am gonna side with you Tiger.

You see Tiger, I know damn well that if you strayed, it is only because your trophy wife got all "domestic" on you and she failed to do her duties by putting out enough.

Side note to hot chicks who marry the rich guy. Do your job or step aside for the legions of other hotties who are ready and waiting to do it for you. That is the price of living in the big fancy house with the world class celebrity. Yes, let's face it, Donald Trump wives of the past and future, you are basically legitimized whores. Let's not forget that.

If they find the concept of basically being a soceity approved prostitute distasteful, the hotties of the world are free to marry a poor anonymous guy who will put up with their crap and love them forever anyway. Unfortunately for us ordinary Joes who dream of having sex with a girl who looks like Megan Fox, or Tiger's :yumyum wife for that matter, this is a rather unlikely scenario. :laugh

Rarely do you see a super rich man with an average to homely looking woman. Perhaps when we do, it is a good indicator of the real deal that the rest of us get to experience every day. It is a pity really. Being rich and famous is great and all, but it makes it hard to have the comfortable and real relationships us mortals enjoy.

Tiger if we were drinkin' buddies, I would tell you that you need to learn from this and be like Richard Branson, who so famously said, and I quote:

If it flies, floats, or fu*ks, its cheaper to rent!
After the inevitable and expensive divorce, it will become clear. Do not buy when it comes to beautiful women. Lease instead :devious

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Who cares. Who are we to give a shit about his personal life, nor should we. He hits a ball with a stick. That's what he's famous for doing well. Anything other than that is garbage.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Heres a couple to maybe have a lauf at!!!!

"Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant"

What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals?
They both get clubbed by Norwegians.

That’s the first time Tiger Woods has failed to drive 300 yards

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree ... he couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
Perhaps Tiger should have used a driver

I find it's a nightmare driving at 2.05am: sometimes you can't see the Woods for the trees.

Tiger's wife went for him after he scored a birdie.

What was the second worst part of Tiger's car accident? The police found the driver in the trunk.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
:laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tiger said the fault of the accident was his Escalade. It’s typical of a golfer—always blame the caddy.

Elin found out he’s not a Tiger, he’s a Cheetah.

Tiger Woods has been dropped by Gilette after admitting this incident was his closest shave ever.

3 girlfriends and a wife..I guess he's not having problems with his "short game".

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
:laugh the jokes about him are classics. Golf as a game can have alot of metaphors :hail

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Haha:lol

No filthy Rich man can be faithful to his wife in today's time.

Like the first post states they flock to Rich guys like birds to water.

I don't think I would pay her an additional 55 million to stay. Hell..

he's hit it so much that it's no longer interesting for him so he strayed. Send her my way and let me hit it for a while. :devious :yumyum

Pay her the 5 Million up front an then the 20 Million and cut her free. That's more than 99.2 percent of people see anyways.

Hell.. to high water... I'd not give her another 55 million to pretend nothing happened. I'd admit it and move on.

(Stepping on sermon BOX)

The truth will set you free brother. Go back to your parents teachings.

Set that GOLD digger FREE.....

Do I hear an AMEN?

I'll be your best bud for a fraction of the cost, UH...

No need for sex and marriage. UH.

When you can ROAM the Earth and Milk UM for FREE, UH.

Do I hear and AMEN? UH.

You can pull their hair,

No matter the color of their skin. UH.

You can touch their breast. :yumyum UH...

.. and spray them down, UH..

with your cream, UH.

No need Brother.... To be ashamed.

For the BIBLE says UH. If you think it, you do it. UH...

you should just enjoy the Life. UH.

and then on your dying day UH,

Ask the Lord, Uh.. for forgiveness uh,

AMEN?

because uh, the Lord saith... it's hard. UH, for a

Rich man..to enter in, the Kingdom of HEAVEN.....

PAY THEM AS YOU GO BROTHER LIKE HEFNER.

Why settle for one HOT BABE when you can have them all. UH.. Set the tiger FREEE....THIS I say unto you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh man I love these!! :rotfl
She probably went buck wild on him.

Hard not to get caught eventually when THAT famous. :coocoo

Heres a couple to maybe have a lauf at!!!!

"Crouching Tiger, hidden hydrant"

What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals?
They both get clubbed by Norwegians.

That’s the first time Tiger Woods has failed to drive 300 yards

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree ... he couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
Perhaps Tiger should have used a driver

I find it's a nightmare driving at 2.05am: sometimes you can't see the Woods for the trees.

Tiger's wife went for him after he scored a birdie.

What was the second worst part of Tiger's car accident? The police found the driver in the trunk.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing.

What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

·
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tiger was smart enough to have what is no doubt an iron clad prenup. The 5 million he owes at this point probably amounts to the daily volatility of his investment portfolio, depending on market conditions. Pocket change to him, in other words.

The part I don't quite get is she can get a lot more if she sticks around. This will be an interesting test of character. Righteous outrage on her cheating husband, take the "small" sum and leave, or stick around and cash in. I wager she sticks around and cashes in. That is why she married him in the first place after all. Tiger is wrong for doing what he did, but the wife is hardly an innocent victim. Not with this kind of money involved. She was free to marry a nobody. She chose the big house, the fancy cars, the famous husband. This is "par for the course" in those circles :lol

The Clinton Era phrase "Bimbo Eruption" has resurfaced. That is an all time classic! Interesting Hillary stuck around. That was not for money, but rather political advantage. Ordinary greed is understandable. I find Hillary's political angle, however, a bit scary. Oh well, as we all know it was just a BJ. Bill did not "actually have sex" with this woman...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Pretty jaded there Duke. Maybe Hilldog actually loves Bubba and cut him a break.

·
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw a 60 Minutes interview with the Clintons awhile back. One of the lights fell over, nearly hitting Hillary. Clearly she was surprised and frightened by this. She dashed to Bill in that moment of fear for protection. Pretty telling really.

Ya, that last comment was pretty jaded. It would appear the Hilldog does indeed love the Billdog. Don't think he did not pay for that one along the way though :lol

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
I wish they could clone Bill and get another 8 years outta him. The guy is actually extremely intelligent and managed to lower foreign debt in his term. If all they have on him is that he got a blowjob, big deal.

If Tiger keeps handing on hush money I'm gonna come forward with a claim that we had a three way with that Uchitel chick while he was down here. If he's giving her a million, surely I can get two if I threaten to say the balls touched.

·
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol

The kids do complicate matters. That is where Tiger is going to take it in the ass. FL is apparently a pretty unfriendly state when it comes to divorce and child support for rich people. You know, those kids are going to need at least 10 million a year until they are 25 to sustain the lifestyle to which they are accustomed. Tiger's prenup may very well not be worth the paper it is printed on. Lawyers, game on baby!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts