TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be a spectator this weekend for the Red Bull Last Man Standing dirt bike event. It's going on in Bulcher Tx and should be a heck of a show.

I've got the DVD from last year's event that was aired on nascarTV, er, SpeedTV. It was awesome. Hundreds of dirtbikes on top of a hill, canon goes off and it's a mad scrable down the hill, through the woods to hit the first turn. Bikes everywhere. Then the nasty climbs, rock piles, miles and miles of trail. They rode till people physically couldn't lift their bikes up off the ground one more time. First 25 to come in within an hour were the unlucky ones. They get to do the whole course again, backwards, at night!

This weekend is the second one and from speaking to a few of the course workers, they say this years course makes last years look like a cremepuff. If anyone in the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas area have nothing to do and want to come watch some guys trash some sweet expensive dirt bikes, this is the weekend to do it. I'll of course post pics for those who are unable to attend. :)

You can get info by clicking the link at the top of this thread.

When I find out when it'll be aired on SpeedTV I'll post it up. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I've fun, I'll be taking an LSAT:banghead

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, man I should have started a pool as to who would be the first to respond on this thread. Knew it'd be you. :laugh

Have fun at the LSAT, I'll be thinking of you on Friday watching the time trials, on saturday watching the race, on sunday riding dirt bikes and on monday riding dirt bikes. :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol Friday I'll be in the basement of the pentagon all day, saturday testing nearly all day, sunday who knows:O Someone's supposed to come out to look at/buy my old husqvarna.

I seriously want to race LMS sooner or later, not that I'd have any real hope of doing well, it just looks like huge fun:hail Its invite only at this point and I'm not likely to get an invite just yet... A riding buddy of mine got one though - don't know if he's racing it or not. He initally was, but then had some knee trouble so we'll see. If you see a Mark Spence there (he'll be on a CRF450R most likely, possibly a CR250R) give him a :thumbup for me. He's an awsome guy and incredible rider (former enduro champ etc).

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...BP, good luck with the LSAT:thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Jasen it will be like 30 degrees Saturday and Sunday. Just went from 77 to 45 here brrrrrrr.

:coocoo

·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know Doug. I felt foolish heading to WalMart to pick up some gloves wearing shorts in our 74 degree weather. WalMart is closer to me than the track is to you. By the time I got home it was 59 and I was chilly. It's now down to 55 and plumetting.

But...we got ourselves a nice big RV with a generator and heat....and beer! :thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts