TLZone Forums banner

41 - 60 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
They are doing a autopsy even though we know what took him. So there will be a delay for the funeral a bit. I dont know any of the fine details and Tracy is is pretty upset, I dont think she is who we should talk to about the flowers or donation. ZXRED here is one of Joeys very close friends and even rode up here to my place with joey before. He would be perfect for this as he knows the family closely and knows addresses etc. I have only been down to Joeys place once.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
ZX6RED is right Joey left us Doing his favorite thing and yes he had just bought that busa, Funny thing....I never really liked Busa's and I was disappointed when he got it instead of building the TL. He raved about its speed, That is now the number one factor why He's gone. Slow down guys on those hyperfast bikes.
Joey was very happy doing what he was doing, I hope he seamlessly kept riding on into a better place with better roads. Tracy said it was instant and there was very little blood. She remarked how good all his gear looked that she had just given him for Christmas. I dont know if I will be able to travel down for the funeral but my prayers are with Joey,His Family, And all of us. Tracy said she is receiving alot of help and that there was nothing I could do really. (I offered)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Godspeed you on your way to a better place where you will never know pain, suffering nor sorrow, may you rest in peace knowing you will be remembered.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

:(

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wow, everytime I've seen a member of a board I've been on pass away it was always some guy who had only posted a few times that I didn't really know. Not this time. He will definately be missed.

I guess Tracy is his wife, my prayers are with her. Does anybody know if he had any kids at all? If so I'd say a donation to Tracy and the kids would be good. Otherwise the donation to his charity would be ideal. I think flowers are nice, but a donation to the charity in his name would be a better way to remember him and help someone out as well.

Let me know where to send the money.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
RIP, prayers out to the family...
V/r,
bx-459

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
First and most importantly, my prayers are with Joey and Tracy. Anytime someone is taken before their time and their life it cut short it is an abject tragedy. This absolutely breaks my heart.

Brian, let me know if there is any way I can be of help. Now is not the time to discuss it obviously, but there are financial considerations. I take it he was going fast, but the car violated his right of way. Tracy needs all the help she can get, including financial help in the form of recovering from the other driver. Her initial reaction will likely to be to get an attorney. That may or may not be necessary. If the other driver had minimum or limited coverage, why share it with an attorney. I can be of help when it comes to the wrongful death claim. Let me know, PM me if you like. I have handled many of these, unfortunately.

My thoughts and prayers. I hope Joey is livening up the place and pulling wheelies in heaven.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
ok....whos in for flowers?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
R.I.P Joey my thoughts goes to his wife and daughters :(

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
TL Freak said:
ok....whos in for flowers?

Flowers or charity donation in his name or something for his daughters ....... I'd suggest find what a resonable floral tribute costs, then anything over goes to the good causes :O

K

·
0 Posts
I dont even know what to say-- im sick to my stomache over it--

almost feels like i lost a close friend-- been doing to much of this lately--

Everyone please be safe...

Thoughts and prayers to his family-- its all in Gods hands now

RIP :(

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Confusing story, but very sad all around:(