TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 168 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
R.I.P. Lumi :( My thoughts go to all his family and friends who must be suffering.

I remember him for those incredibly long stand-up vids .......... tried searching, but couldn't find a link to one.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Im with killer tiller. I live in Alabama does anyone live closer in Ky or Tn that can help get something together?

Flyin BRian.. I know this is hard for you bro but do you know when the funeral is going to be?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would like start collecting asap as soon as i got word from someone who could get the arrangment picked out.Plus i like to hear from his close friends on the board if they would mind,MAybe they would rather do it themselves.I am not sure but would hate too do anything that may upset anyone close to him.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear...R.I.P. :(

My prayers are with his family

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Sad to read this. I am sure that a floral arrangement can be organised from TLP. It's been done before - when one of our English members passed I think.

Thinking of his family.

RIP mate

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Never met the chap, but he was one of us. Our thoughts are with his family.

·
Registered
676 Posts
OH MY GOD! My heart just fell out of my chest reading this.
:(

Godspeed and R.I.P. Joey.

·
Registered
712 Posts
god bless you Joey......
and bless you family

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
RIP Lumi, prayers with the family and all involved:(

I do think it would be a great idea to designate someone to arrange flowers, we can paypal $$ to that person, then they can have the flowers sent to the family. Anyone know his address or wherever flowers should be sent?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
RIP Joey. My thoughts are with Tracey & the girls.

Put my name down for a donation.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
crazycat5150 said:
OH MY GOD! My heart just fell out of my chest reading this.
:(

Godspeed and R.I.P. Joey.
:stupid please be careful out there guys.

So, Killer Tiller is on the job for flowers? We need a paypal address for whoever is handling it.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I just had another thought. IIRC he was big into the bikers against child abuse group right(http://www.bacausa.com/) ? He might like us to get a donation up for them or something along those lines. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
man that sucks sooo much... i never knew him personally, i used to sit and stare at the GIF animation in his signature of that huge wheelie...

I'm a young guy (20 years) been barely riding 3 years, all you older guys are my role models, 99% of you i will never meet but i draw such inspiration from you guys, your skills, your knowledge and your techniques... then something like this happens and it just feels so wrong, someone with all that skill a experience... meh tis a bad day...

but at least you can say he died doing what he loved the most...

my thoughts are with his wife and two daughters and his other family (TLplanet)

RIP :no :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Bikepilot :thumbup

·
Registered
618 Posts
I am so Sorry, that is truly like loosing a real family member. That chokes me up so much I can hardly type this. It feels like someone just yanked my heart out.

RIP BROTHER, you will be missed here...Prayers and thoughts to your family

sonny

21 - 40 of 168 Posts