TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is Nutz!!!
I love the high speed runs and stunting but this guys is just riding around the city totally taking the piss!!! Note: He keeps locking the rear for fun, the gaps he filters the bike thru are non-existant, he even pass's a bike cop and continues to **** around. LOL. I was holding my breath waiting on the crash. Guess now does he crash or not??? :O Watch it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOKBW-KANno&mode=related&search=

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Old video, wasn't exactly locking the rear for fun, he was downshifting without the benefit of a slipper clutch.
Also the roads were wet, as like the first time I watched it - I was hoping he'd take himself out.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad
I've watched hundreds of vids on this 'ere internet thingy, I never saw that one b4.
That one caught my attention as I use to be a motorcycle courier and filtering is what it was all about. Anybody can crack a throttle on a highway. I led to believe this kind of city driving is frowned upon in the US. Also I'm sure he's able to downshift inline though but I get what your saying. :cool:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
When he's slowing down most of the time the revs almost return to idle.. so I guess no sliding there..? Or he's running such a short gearing it has loads of engine-brake? :O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts