TLZone Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They'd probably tow a house with a TL at this place if they had one... they haul anything on two wheels!!

:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
oh my they sure are nuts :lol

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Some of those were posted the other day.

How the hell does that bike not collapse under the weight of that car?

·
Registered
433 Posts
man, nice found !!! awesome

LOL, i love the one with Pigs and chickens

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
and I thought I carried alot in my back pack on the way to work.

holy FOOK, I agree, how does a bicycle frame not crumple like a tin can under the weight of a car frame and chassis?:coocoo got to be one or two engineering safety margins being violated there.:laugh

·
14,150 Posts
Big props though to the engineers who designed that bicycle. It's waaaay outperforming the original specifications.

·
14,150 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
How do you carry a frig and not tip over? :dowhat

·
14,150 Posts
deltl1ks said:
Looks like the front of the doors is in line with the rear axle, which would put most of the weight between the front and rear axle and therefore stabilize the bike.

Or did you mean fall over to the right? :O

It is a small fridge.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
from hearing what my buddy told me when he was in china this summer stunting non of those pictures supprise me. whole families ride on 125 scooters mom dad and the kids ppl ride side sattle so they can fit more ppl on the scooter too!!!! that 2nd one from the bottem you see on every street every day!

i memeber seeing on one of those disater shows like they have on spike these to asain guys rearended a truck on a scooter with pipe on the back of the truck and it run right tru the two of them.....

·
Registered
906 Posts
deltl1ks said:

Drink all the beer which makes the pedalist heavier and the fridge lighter. Then the sum of the momentums is zero, and things won't fall over.

Next question is how to keep things upright while being completely pissed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I met a girl while I was in Thailand. The next morning, I asked if she could call a cab and she did; half an hour later, one of those mopeds showed up and I thought she was joking. She climbed right on behind our "cabbie" and told me to as well. With all of my doubts about it holding all of our weight (I was 200 lbs. at the time) but it did it's job. It was crazy!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
:dowhat

·
Registered
945 Posts
People are funny animals. :laugh

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
imagine what a fuel shortage would do over there...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts