TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys n Galls,

I have done this under pressure from a certain georgeous, sexy and prilla lady, who shall remain nameless - despite having a name similar to a Mitsubishi "rally" car currently on it's 8th edition :devious

If you know me from a while ago - 20th October 2005 my son was born. Various piccies have made the forum, however we visited a "cheap" photo studio based in MotherCare (kiddies clothing/toy supermarket) here in the UK.

Here's my little darling posing his head off :lol

He is my life. He is my future. I work for him to have a better life than I have had. I owe all I am so he can be all he can be and more.

:)

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,413 Posts
Great Pics :thumbup

He looks like a good lad without a care in the world :laugh

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Great pics mate - you got to love them at that age:) :) :)

P

·
0 Posts
those are wonderful pics !! :hail Glad to see the little guy, he looks cheeky and awefully cute :laugh Just like his dad :devious

:)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Great Pics, his "loser" hand signal needs work though, probably aimed at the photographer

·
Moderator,
8,217 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Great pics Stu:) Yeah he is even cuter in real life too...awsome lill kiddie and the lill bugger has passion for bikes that would make some of us blush:hail

Everytime I visit, he is straight out, lill eyes beaming as he clambers to sit on the TL...his very own lill soundtrack of V-twin sound effects make my Yosh's sound :thatsgay :laugh

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THanx guys (and gall).

Yeah.... Ryan said it - EVERYTHING at the moment is "wheelie" and when he sits on a bike, his right hand is straight to the throttle with a twist and a brum brum :laugh

It's built-in I guess.

:O

Doug - hahaha L-O-S-E-R hand gesture! I didn't see it that way :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts