i thought the t-rex was a bit more curvy:O
:eatcorn

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Not sure i like it, body looks like it came out of a weeties box.
Reminds me of one of those cheap click together model kits.

·
Registered
790 Posts
with 300hp and I'm guessing at 800-1000 pounds, I'd stay up on chain maintenance.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Sweet ride? That ride sucks!

After all, it's stock and RedHott hasn't put his "touch" on it. Once he does, it'll be pretty dang sweet I'd guess. :D

How big is the rear wheel gonna be when you get done with this one? :D

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...2 please:drool (in carbon:devious)...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Is this the right link? http://www.tobefast.com/tri-moto-venom-trike-venom-r-pr-10000969.html

Seems like a made-to-order custom, using a Hayabusa engine. I'm assuming the extra 100hp comes from nitrous?:O

Either way, I thought a beefy chain could handle that power--that is, until I saw the width of that rear tire. Holy rubber, Batman! Trying a burnout more than a few times would tax the heaviest chain, I imagine--especially with a couple big guys riding in it!:laugh

·
Registered
676 Posts
I like it!:yumyum

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is this the right link? http://www.tobefast.com/tri-moto-venom-trike-venom-r-pr-10000969.html

Seems like a made-to-order custom, using a Hayabusa engine. I'm assuming the extra 100hp comes from nitrous?:O

Either way, I thought a beefy chain could handle that power--that is, until I saw the width of that rear tire. Holy rubber, Batman! Trying a burnout more than a few times would tax the heaviest chain, I imagine--especially with a couple big guys riding in it!:laugh
or Chevy Cobalt Supercharge motor comes 300hp out the box

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet ride? That ride sucks!

After all, it's stock and RedHott hasn't put his "touch" on it. Once he does, it'll be pretty dang sweet I'd guess. :D

How big is the rear wheel gonna be when you get done with this one? :D
:laugh its only just begun my friend, your rite....:devious

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a T rex. The Venom has a little bit more futuristic look like a sports car. Bigger rear tire, bigger chassis, motorized adjustable foot controls, adjustable seat, key fob like the newer model cars. Dont forget the Supercharged motor...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts