TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I picked up the ugly ebay TLS yesterday in Milwaukee. I live in Litchfield MN. It was only about 400 miles away. First of all the seat looks really nice as it was proffesionally sewn. I picked it up and it weighs like 20 lbs. He made the base out of that house sealing expanding foam. It has some fiberglass bondo stuff in there too. The fly screen thing is mounted off of the top triple, with some small flat bar that crossed right over where you need to put the key in. The clutch cable goes right in front of the tach, so you can only see part of it. It has a totally stupid blue neon light above the engine. There are 3 headlights, 2 cheap aftermarket "blue" cat eye driving lights of which only one works, and one projection light. So if anyone wants some of this non-stock stuff and wants to trade for stock stuff, let me know. I want a stock subframe and seat for now. Not sure what I want for a fairing ,but am thinking of a R1 fairing I already have. George

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have a stock "S" subframe I bought off of another member several months ago for a project that I don't think I'm gonna tackle anymore...... it has the black plastic battery/ ECU tray too, though the previous ower chopped the mud flap. I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it.... 70.00 plus shipping......

llama

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Interesting looking fly screen , can you show a close up of that?Is it aluminum?

·
Registered
192 Posts
wow? I am sure it will turn out to be a gorgeous piece of machinery when you are fininshed my friend.:hail :hail ugly TLS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts