TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The data from the hard drives is not recoverable but Jensen has found an old back up and says "we have all the Zones, files, databases, etc from Feb. 2010 and back. If you want to spread the word that'd be fine, I won't get to it until tonight. Looking to move TLZ over on Sunday, RSVzone on Monday, TuonoZone on Tuesday."

Brilliant news :D

(Not quite sure what will happen to everything on this version and new user names etc)

·
15,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
I'm not too fussed about the post count, but what about things like this months TLOTM, and all the months between now and last feb?

·
Registered
450 Posts
:doug Great news!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Thats brilliant news so all the mods section should be back as well? Would you be able to move our new user names on here and change the old ones, perhaps by contacting you to request this Sam?

·
15,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats brilliant news so all the mods section should be back as well? Would you be able to move our new user names on here and change the old ones, perhaps by contacting you to request this Sam?
I'll probably go back to been a mod rather than supermod, so may be something for Steve to sort, not that I can change user names been a super mod come to think of it ?

·
Registered
11,556 Posts

Nice one Jensen & Co', bloody well done

·
Registered
935 Posts
Nice find (the backup that is) :D I hope the most important new threads can be transfered in the process as well.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
thats excellent. yeah!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Great news,thanks Jenson and the team, my post count might be more,lol.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Wasnt me,it was him,

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Very nice!!! I'm glad we have been here on the "new" version... but it's just not been the same... glad to know it's coming back!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts