TLZone Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a three year old daughter, another baby on the way and a busy work schedule, I don't get to ride nearly as much as I'd like to. I've put less than a thousand miles on my bike this summer (not a fact I'm proud of) and it's almost over now. I managed to get out yesterday for about four hours, which is a long time for me these days. It was a great fall day in New England, and a perfect day to be on a bike. I remembered how much I love the TL and what a smile she puts on my face. I took it easy for a while just cruising, enjoying being out. Then I happened upon some punks (don't know they're punks, just guessing :) )
on a nice twisty road and gave them and old school beating.
I met up with a buddy who is just getting back into bikes and took a spin with him.
All in all a great Saturday on a great bike.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Sounds like my day yesterday! I looked at my odometer and my maintenance list for all my vehicles that I keep tacked to the garage wall and realized I have only ridden my TLS about 250 miles since July.

I logged quite a few hours on the DRZ off road this summer though :devious

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
When she talks to you as you tip her gently into the corner, she says, "Yes Baby, that's it"

Sometimes riding is so good it hurts. I think I was made to ride bikes, and what must it be like for the poor bastards that don't? Surely they are suicidal:dowhat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts