TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TLOTM Sept. '08
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More Rizoma goodies
The Lux Grips and Avio-21 LED turns from PJ's Parts.

There were some cheapy LEDs on there when I bought the bike - these are night & day difference in intensity.
Video doesn't really do the justice.
Also got a set for the SV to replace the monstrous OEMs. :laugh

(Click for video)

·
Registered
671 Posts
how do you like the bar end irrors over the stockers? i know they look waaaay better, but are they functional? bike looks really good btw:)

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Very nice mate,have been thinking about a new set of grips for awhile,mine still has the oem ones on and are a bit manky after 10 years.

·
TLOTM Sept. '08
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you like the bar end irrors over the stockers? i know they look waaaay better, but are they functional?
Mine were out of necessity - the fairing is trimmed and the OEM mounts are gone, along with the brace (which I truly hate about these bikes)

But, yes, they're good - those are also Rizoma - reverse retro

If you wanted even more visibilty you could turn them out instead of in - just don't drop it though! :laugh

Very nice mate,have been thinking about a new set of grips for awhile,mine still has the oem ones on and are a bit manky after 10 years.
They are a bit on the extravagant side I must admit - I have the other Rizoma Sportline grips on my Daytona - those are a better value at less than half the price

·
TLOTM Sept. '08
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those blinkers sound really loud on the SV video. They look good though.
Yeah, need to get a better relay - it works fine, just has the audible click (for auto application) - can't hear it with the M4 though! :laugh

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice grips

·
TLOTM Sept. '08
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did u have to buy barends?....
You wouldn't have to for the grips - but the Rizoma ends do match up nicely with them (although can't see much of them because of the mirrors)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
nice :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts