TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having a little win on the melbourne cup, what a better way to celebrate the winning horse Shocking by using the payout money to buy myself...

A new Shock :laugh

It's just arrived :hail

No doubt more photo's will follow when i get it mounted :laugh

After looking through the manual and finding this bar in the bag.. Can anyone tell me what it's used for?? :laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Yum,nice work.Enjoy.The rod things possibly a flag holder to mount on the Rs huge arse,one of those "wide load" ones.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
If you look at the collar above the spring ,it has some holes that the bar fits into and adjusts your preload .:thumbup
Did you get the heavier spring ? From all accounts your a large lad and will prolly need it .:yes

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Nice :thumbup youll be amazed at the difference mate, well worth the money

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Yum,nice work.Enjoy.The rod things possibly a flag holder to mount on the Rs huge arse,one of those "wide load" ones.
:laugh:bigfinger

·
Registered
153 Posts
well i never thought i would say this to another man, but that is sexy....that dont make me gay does it?.....not that there is anything wrong with that....ok, im gonna shut up now.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Thats good Ben, but under the Bitubo, is that the new PC4?, were are you going to install that???

Oh!, also BTW im waiting for mine to be delivered to, so you can tell me how to install the fkr.....

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you look at the collar above the spring ,it has some holes that the bar fits into and adjusts your preload .:thumbup
Did you get the heavier spring ? From all accounts your a large lad and will prolly need it .:yes
Large Lad?? are you calling me fat? :laugh Only 85kg soaking wet, danny boy said it would be fine for me..

Yeah i worked out lat night it was for the pre load.. Another case of speaking before thinking :banghead:laugh

well i never thought i would say this to another man, but that is sexy....that dont make me gay does it?.....not that there is anything wrong with that....ok, im gonna shut up now.
That all depends of if your calling me sexy, or the shock sexy... If your calling me sexy... yes you are gay :laugh

Thats good Ben, but under the Bitubo, is that the new PC4?, were are you going to install that???
PC4 is going under the fat arse, decided to ditch the top gun and just use that as the undertail.. You know, so it's easily accesible :laugh

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
After looking through the manual and finding this bar in the bag.. Can anyone tell me what it's used for?? :laugh

Mate its clearly a SLIPPER HANGER. Just bolt it up and those K Mart brown velour size 18s will be dangling handsomely from your tiller in no time :laugh

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If it's a slipper hanger, then why isn't there 2 of them :confused Last time i checked i had 2 feet :laugh

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well after a long day out in the backyard (i do things a little slowly :laugh) the Bitubo is all mounted up and lookin good.. God damn that rotary POS weighs a tonne :banghead

Was damn hot out today. After waking up having some fruit loops for brekkie, it was off to go pick up a few little things i needed to get the job done, plus pick up some other bits and pieces for the other things i was planning (charge mod and riflemans 1/5th).. Once i got home it was time to get stuck in :devious

Turns out it's not too hard to change out the stocker, but i was back and forth between the bike and the computer to make sure i was doing things right. As the temperature kicked up i started getting a headache, but i was determined to get things done so i pushed on.. Got the Bitubo installed, rear wheel back on, adjust the chain and i'm feeling pretty chuffed about it.. So i move onto making the charge mod harness, got that installed but before i could test it all the headache was getting the better of me and i wasn't feeling well.. Went inside and seeing though i hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, thought i'd make myself a sandwich to try and feel a bit better.. Bad move :laugh by the time i had eaten 3/4 of it, my stomach wasn't enjoying it and it was a rush to the toilet and :puke:puke:puke

It's good to see i have my priorties right, bitubo before health :laugh

So now tomorrow will be testing the charge mod, and installing the 1/5th and then the big test ride... I'll be grinning like a Mo Fo by the days end :laugh

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
The 1/5th is the best bang for buck youll ever buy :hail Rifleman

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok ok... you twisted my arm :laugh

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Did I mention ... get the swingarm pivots!!!
And reducing the triple clamp offset from 32mm to 30mm

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the triple clamp offset can wait a while :laugh

whats it do though? :O

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And the modding is complete :devious

Bitubo - Installed
Charge mod - Installed (running 13.8v at 5000rpm)
1/5th insert - Installed :devious

Now just need to throw the fairing's back on and go for a spin :steve

1 - 20 of 22 Posts