TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
you poms will never learn take's you lot 18 years to win them back and iff all go's well you will lose them back after only haveing them for what 1 year i hope for your sake you dont lose them because you will cop it big time in the pomie press for it then again we want them back they belong to AUSTRALIA not you lot

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
is he the nice looking faget with the cute hair doo!

no that is Keven Peterson and he is not even a pom he is south african nor is there wicket keeper he is a aussie and there star spin bowler is a tandori indan not even born in pomie land any of them

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
freedie,kevin? weren't they the gay part of the village people?

i thought they were all gay :O :O ill ask gouldo he has all the records im sure he would no :dowhat

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
I couldn't believe it when we finally won it back and I actually saw what all the fuss was about! :laugh

****in cricket indeed.......:banghead

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
at 3/346 after day 1 its looking like the aussies are gonna clean sweep this ashes bout!!
steve it looked that way last year after we floged them in the first test then it turned to shit for the lads from then on i wont be happy till we are 2 test up on them with 1 test to go

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
steve it looked that way last year after we floged them in the first test then it turned to shit for the lads from then on i wont be happy till we are 2 test up on them with 1 test to go

Agreed, 5 days (usually) in each test, flat wicket too, dunno where the wickets are coming from though :O

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
i thought they were all gay :O :O ill ask gouldo he has all the records im sure he would no :dowhat
Well mate, I was gonna return them to you at Glen, but as your coming to Queerkers Hill to live, I will save on postage & drop them off at home.

The POMS are pushing shit up hill on day 1.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Well mate, I was gonna return them to you at Glen, but as your coming to Queerkers Hill to live, I will save on postage & drop them off at home.

The POMS are pushing shit up hill on day 1.
is that your best :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
It is actually. I have had a hard day at work mate. Ask your missus how hard we work.....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Agreed, 5 days (usually) in each test, flat wicket too, dunno where the wickets are coming from though :O
the only bloke who even looked good was flintoff the rest off there bowlers looked shit couldnt even find a line and stick to it you no its bad when Peterson is your second best bowler on day one

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
It is actually. I have had a hard day at work mate. Ask your missus how hard we work.....
she wouldnt no she's not been there for the last 8 days :confused

·
Registered
111 Posts
REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BOYS,THERES A LONG WAY TO GO

1 - 20 of 32 Posts