TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had a reasonable time at the Motogp this weekend where I met up with Jas-tlr1 and was able to check out his bike at the Show n' Shine. Looking pretty sweet Jas!
Also gave me an opportunatey to dust of the camera and snap a few shots.
Didn't get many good ones to say the least, but got some O.K ones of the Doc.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hey Jas, was great to finally meet you :D The pics are killer AS USUAL.
How did ya go with my requested pic :devious

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah mate, pretty dissappointing year. Bad lighting didn't help much either. These are just a few pic's I had a chance to look at, but I'm sure hoppers amongst the others somewhere. I'll send you what I got as soon as I've finished processing. Next year if you come over again, we'll have to hang out a bit more. I kinda get carried away with photography a bit too much.:banghead

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
waspo said:
Yeah mate, pretty dissappointing year. Bad lighting didn't help much either. These are just a few pic's I had a chance to look at, but I'm sure hoppers amongst the others somewhere. I'll send you what I got as soon as I've finished processing. Next year if you come over again, we'll have to hang out a bit more. I kinda get carried away with photography a bit too much.:banghead

Cool buddy :D yep definately have to hang out more next time. The wife has already pre approved for me to go back next year :D:D:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
wow! really nice photos! I got a few, but they're on my girlfriends camera, and not quite that good! (understatement) Where were you taking photos from? Must be a nice camera with a good zoom, or you were sitting on the grass just inside the ripple strip. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, although practically anyone can take these shots. I'm using a digital SLR with a cheapo zoom lens which can be really annoying to use as it's not very fast focusing. Especially when it's overcast as it was during most of the bloody weekend!:rant
I've really got to steal me one of those BIG suckers you see the pro's walk/drag around with them.
Anyway, that said here are a few more...

Heres one for you Jas!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks mate!

Jas, I was only able to get a few good shots and unfortunately this one wasn't one of them. Mainly due to the many factors I had to put up with.

I hope this one will make up for it.:devious

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Waspo, your pics are better than fantastic bro! Can you email me the big versions of Hopper, Vermulen, Hayden and that first pic of Rossi. These will make excellent prints, man I can't compliment your abilities more. Excellent work!! :hail

1 - 20 of 24 Posts