TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is a disease or atleast it has to be :banghead I always tell myself this is the last part I will buy and then I just go and buy another one :confused U know what I´m talking about OldTLSDoug as soon as I have saved some $ I find something I "need" :rant

this months score

and I guess it won´t stop here :banghead

guess it doesent matter when U get stuff in boxes that look like this

great work helmet hair :thumbup

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
yer telling me. For some reason I've spent over 4k on new pieces in just the last year. Still not sure why....

btw, is that a battery box like n2?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hey that battery box used to live in an attic in upstate new york.Now it has become a world traveler.NICE

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Hmm, with a nice YTZ7S saving nearly 4 lbs from the stock one, mounted lower on the bike like that, just might be noticeable.....anyone have another one of these around?

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Just since July, I have bought..............not pictured is a set of Maxxis slicks for the KTM, the fairing for the TLS, New clutch for the SV650, a set of wheels I just bought off of TLStreak, a spring from Traxxion Dynamics, Front Brake lines for the TLS, BRake lines for the SV650, and I am sure I left stuff out. Remember, just since July this year.......:banghead, click for big 'un's

·
Registered
627 Posts
He Doug that top one is pertty!!

and ya I know what you're talking about I think the most of us do and the more time spent here the more money it costs :banghead

I can't stop buying all kinds of crap I think I need for my bikes and then the stuff that wears down.

Like tires

here's $1000.00 worth of tires I received yesterday

but it's all worth it. :laugh

·
Registered
88 Posts
seen that picture before:)

i also got the disease of bying stuff for my tl-s...

now on order by speedking a couple of gold calipers of a hayabusa,
and from Riffleman a clear clutch cover...

and i got more on my list...
I'am feeling not so well....:)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Y'all just need to do what I did and finally sell the damn thing!:banghead
I do miss that stupid-fast money pit, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts