TLZone Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Test

ok i can do a pic in a post but not as my aviator. Why wont it let me make this pic my aviator?

it just says "Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL."
im entering the same url as here... is it cos its 2 big?

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
check signature.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
ok can someone please help me - im using paint and the stretch and scew section to try and shrink my pictures - im goin down to 30% but the phots allways come out this small. If i go to 40% it says the file size is to big - i am a dumb ass so any help would be appreciated tlssv1.JPG

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Colin, if you click on the thumbnail, it opens larger in another window (nice looking S :)). Attaching the images only lets you attach an image of 640 X 480.

Best thing to do is create an account on www.postwhore.biz (owned and run by our own crashtd) upload your large images, copy and paste the biggun code auto created for you and the images will appear here half decent (good size for dialup users and fast page loading) and if they're clicked on, they appear full size.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Thanks Steve ill have a crack at the postwhore thing.
Tis a nice S hey:devious
Bit quicker the my mates SV too:)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Alright postwhore time

cool i think ive got it now time to put some pics down peoples

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Ok just trying something

ok good it worked

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...damn, this is a thread back from the dead (a few times)...

Do you have photobucket or another hosting service?

If so copy the "direct link" in to the pop up when you press the button above that looks like a moon over two mountains and you'll get a full size image directly into the thread post...

·
Registered
72 Posts
thanks, i gonna get my lil sis over here an give me tha scoop on this stuff, cuz she kicks ass at computers, i spend too much on bike. but i think ill get it down. thanks

41 - 60 of 65 Posts