TLZone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
if you use photobucket, your post will look like this -

when you join, add piccies to your album, then copy and paste the the "img" address and viola! your picture appears!

S

·
0 Posts
:coocoo there is this neat thing called the Test Forum for these kinds of posts...

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
If you are, using WinXp there is this very handy dandy resizer tool, available from Microsoft. (It only works with WinXP) It’s called Image Resizer.

Just go to www.microsoft.com and search for Powertoys.

When the links come up download Image Resizer and install it. Then simply right click any picture and choose resize image. The program will give you a few options 640x 480 800x 600 1024 x768 etc or custom

Then rename the image because XP puts in ( ) alot and TLP Vb code does not like ( ) in a file name.

Example you want to resize a file image call mybike.jpg. When you do it the resizer tool generates a file called mybike(small).jpg depending on which option you choose. 640x480 =x(small).jpg 800 x 600 = x(medium).jpg and 1048x468 = x(large).jpg) custom = x(custom).jpg Where X= filename

TLP uses VB code so the above name will not work and you should right click and choose rename file to mybike1.jpg or what ever you choose.

The above program make posting something like this a snap.

To do the above you need three things a place on the Internet to store images and then two images, a small image, and a large image. Then you use the VB code to point to each file name for the images.

If you need help, beyond this, then PM katana 750. :devious

·
Registered
168 Posts
:thumbup

·
Registered
168 Posts

·
Motarded,
1,127 Posts
bad link fastcrash