TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Bears did look good today......... cmon Colts!!!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...and on any given Sunday - the 'skins can still screw up:banghead...

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
49ers BABY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ok, so I have been a fan since I started watching ball....though they suck ass right now.....well for the last several seasons actually. LOL

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
TillerNOS said:
DA BEARS!:hail :)
man they made the Bills look silly yesterday 40 to 7... and shut them out in the first half...

5 and big fat nuttin........ plus spankin the dog do out of Green Bay, AT GLORIOUS LAMBO....

hope they don't peak to early, but they are looking mucho good this year.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I would have to say NY GIANTS :hail

but the Bears,Baltimore and Colts are looking really good!!

oh :fingerlol to all the redskins fans out there :fingerlol
19 to 3 shouldnt even bothered to show up to the game :laugh

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
The Raiders HAVE to be the absolutely WORST team in the NFL right now! I do believe that Art Shell will get things turned around within the next couple of years though. It'll all start with getting rid of Randy Moss and making Jerry Porter the top receiver.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I agree linc!! Rndy Mss is poison to any team he plays for..Also the need a quaterback Aaron Brooks at best is a back up in the NFL..Moss had an opportunity to be one of the greatest but has thrown it all away..Brooks has also had a chance to be a great quaterback but has thrown that away he has a good arm but not able to focus and play under pressure..

·
Registered
612 Posts
Moss isn't the problem with the Raiders - Al Davis is! I pray for the Raiders to loose every game.

The best team in the NFL is the Denver Broncos .... because John Elway is God!!! and God played for the Broncos!

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

even though there 0-4 but they gave the colts a run for there money

·
Registered
487 Posts
Aaaah, the Seahawks arent too shabby even though they got blasted by overrated Brian Urlacher and the Bears last week. Besides it doesnt matter how good a team is now its in January that matters:nana

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
pull2vertical said:
Moss isn't the problem with the Raiders - Al Davis is! I pray for the Raiders to loose every game.

The best team in the NFL is the Denver Broncos .... because John Elway is God!!! and God played for the Broncos!

Al davis cant win for them they have to want to win they have to play hard to win..Sorry the broncos will lose tonight to the ravens...Elway was one of the best QB's to play the game good thing the running game helped him win the last 2 superbowl's :laugh

·
Registered
676 Posts
I love the Bills, sorry but I do. At least I can admit we are a bad team but.....we are trying to rebuild. But when you start with crap, you usually end up with crap.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts