do tell. i gotta get outta the house.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saturday morning
0900 to 0915
Sunland Blvd 76 station on right
Big T, AFH, towards the Tree, ACH, Big T brunch at top then do it again.

:bwtiller :cheers

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wacked,
if you do get shit-faced then maybe I can stay in that camera lense.:laugh

·
Registered
676 Posts
Cops, rocks and wind, still good, good ride, N2 a cool cat even though he rides an SV, hope you made it to the wedding on time dean, lets do it again.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it was a great day excluding the those tiny little issues you mentioned. You and your bro railed out, good shite.
The wedding was a good time and I did not realize Temecula has so many wineries.
If you are up to it I will be heading back out again on Sunday so I call and leave you a message.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
glad to here you made the big event in time. thanks again for hanging with an SV :blush or trying :laugh maybe next time ill be on the TL

wicked and his bro did indeed rail out. :hail

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damnit I embarrased myself, :laugh . no worries though my balls have never really been that big when I get to the canyons. as mentioned I had a great time and have met really great people from this board :thumbup , to bad I'm not enjoying your speedy company :banghead . one day though I'm sure my balls will drop. (MODERATORS we need a big balls charactor)

so here's a:cheers and until the next run.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
crashing because you rode beyond your comfort level is embarrassing.
nothing embarrassing about your riding at all :cheers.

to be honest i wouldnt have been keeping up with wacked on my TL. :blush the sv makes it a lot easier.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tire presure

Wacked,

what are you and you bro running for tire pressure, front/back? N2 because you are on that 200lbs SV, does tire pressure even matter:laugh ?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I have the power race , 29 front and 24 back, my brother has power race up front at 29 and standard power in back at 30.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
i should have left you spin it while we were up there. everyone else has already had there ways with her. :yes
you were prolly distracted by the mega case. :laugh

wacked 24 lbs seems really low .

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thats what I thought, the power race has way stiff side wall on the rear so takes less pressure. The info I got all said the same, front 29- rear 24. Last year at button willow some english dude who sets up suspention said " If you run power race, run 22-24. so I do.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man, tell me if I am off my rocker but in the canyons I've run F36/R34 or no lower than R32.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts