TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
C, for attaching.

Better to use postwhore.biz or photobucket.com or even your gallery on TLZ, they all generate the link needed automatically and you can link to larger pics.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
You guys are more generous than me.

It was a D for the attachments and upgraded to C for the content. ;)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
You know I don't see anything wrong, except you posted some unrelated motorcycle shit in there :coocoo

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Newbie def. got some talent!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Looks good to me. B or B+ at least (an A or A+ would have to be deleted if seen by a mod.). Quick loading clickable thumbnails, and unlike Photobucket et al links I can see them while surfing at work. And, I'm happier than before I clicked on this thread. Nice gap tray and a nice gap LOL.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...extra credit for the content of the 3... gotta learn the correct link method though...

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
If this is your wife/girl/mistress/sister/friend or whatever, put her beside a bike and take some more of her :devious
Or we'll just have to accept whatever photo's you have of her in your hidden folder :devious :laugh

·
Registered
766 Posts
I disagree with the gradings :) ...........I think that the gap tray pics are fine but more examples of the gf are required to make an accurate assessment :devious

1 - 17 of 17 Posts