TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)
Our holiday in Tenerife , nice and Sunny

Me and Mrs having a pic taken , The Atlantic crashing on the rocks .:)

The sun setting , the Island of Gomar in the back ground :)

You can just see the snow covered volcanic mountain "Teide" to the right of Mrs Lockdown's head , its so hot and yet the snow does not melt , :O :)

The hotel is having some problems with "DAMP" as upside down mushrooms were growing down from the bathroom ceiling , Mrs L not happy :laugh :laugh :)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
A upside down mushroom:confused That must be 'MAGIC':laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:laugh Are we talking "Liberty Bell" have we been to our local farmers field to sample the delights of the flora and forna:laugh :laugh :)

Heres one sticking out of the wall

Every time the people up stairs had a shower , it pissed it down in our bathroom :banghead

Can you imagine what the wife said about the shower curtain :O

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Just as a matter of interest, was you any cleaner after taking a shower?:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not sure if someone is taking the piss but the advert box on the bottom of the page as im looking at is selling...........................................................................SHOWER SCREENS,AND SHOWER CURTAIN RAILS :dowhat :laugh :laugh :spit PMSL i wish i knew how to take a screen shot:devious :laugh

glad you had a good time though:)

edit now its showing hols in Tenerife lol it must be linked to key words or something

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:) Thing is andy although it was in a 4 star hotel the room its self was a private appartment :O so no come back with the hotel management , just a snotty letter to the woman who let it to us. :)

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
lockdown said:
:)
Our holiday in Tenerife , nice and Sunny

The hotel is having some problems with "DAMP" as upside down mushrooms were growing down from the bathroom ceiling , Mrs L not happy :laugh :laugh :)

The canarian island is a nice place for vacation but man, this place looks horible.
Mushrooms and vegetables in the room. :coocoo

I wonder what kind of DAMPENER these people use to have this result :lol

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
That bathroom is completely and utterly minging.

Hope it didn't spoil your hoiday :)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Only joking Mick,:laugh did the room below get your water like you got aboves:O Would come in handy over here when/ if we get a hose pipe ban:devious :devious :devious

1 - 14 of 14 Posts