TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is meant for big twins but would probably look cool tucked under a TL Stunter/streetfighter http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/performance.php Check out the gallery and then special bike projects . They've got one in what looks like a CBR or something.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
At second glance I guess it's already been posted and laughed at. My bad

·
Registered
976 Posts
My bike is covered in bulletts and six shooters and I wont even put them on my bike.I guess its a cool idea,but not for everyone.I met the guys who own the company in laconia last summer.There product is much better for the chopper world.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I realize it wouldn't suit a TL that had stock Fairings on it. I think you'd have to match the bizarre looking Gat pipe with some hand pounded aluminum body work and tail.Aircraft riveting etc. With all the custom building of even sport bikes now , Roland sands Ktm hardtail, ( I even like the confederates ) etc ... It doesn't even seem that far fetched.....mind you I just smoked some reefer .....:O

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
I realize it wouldn't suit a TL that had stock Fairings on it. I think you'd have to match the bizarre looking Gat pipe with some hand pounded aluminum body work and tail.Aircraft riveting etc. With all the custom building of even sport bikes now , Roland sands Ktm hardtail, ( I even like the confederates ) etc ... It doesn't even seem that far fetched.....mind you I just smoked some reefer .....:O

...maybe I should show this exhaust system to the Japanese guy I know who made his buell look like that with the air plane body work:O ...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got any pics of the buell?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts