TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

what have people fabed up for connecting the exhaust pipe strap to the subframe exhaust mount? Mind you I do not have access to a welder for something really elaborate.

Thanks

Nicholas

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
picture

Hey

Thanks for the response. i really like your idea. How long was the piece and what is the drilled hole width? Looking for alittle cheat sheet i guess.

Thanks man

Nicholas

·
Registered
379 Posts
Apparently I missed the part about needing a undertail to make this work. I have bolt-ons and the turn signals hit the exhaust when the risers are installed. Shame on me. :banghead

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey

hey man

you must have a full system if you were able to install the risers. for me I have to figure out a mount to make them work. going to try and fab up some aluminum hangers to hold the pipes

nicholas

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I have a really nice piece that was made on a milling machine.I don't use them anymore so i be willing to sell them for $35 bucks if i can find them.They are polished aluminium.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
looks and a more uncomfortable ride for rider and passenger.But i still have mone raised.looks are most importain.LOL

·
Registered
881 Posts
I agree except I hate going two up! The angle of the pillion seat is too steep and she slides down on me too much no matter how hard she tries. But it looks tits!

·
Registered
878 Posts
The angle is too steep as it is, I dunno why you guys want to make it worse

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nick W said:
hey man

you must have a full system if you were able to install the risers. for me I have to figure out a mount to make them work. going to try and fab up some aluminum hangers to hold the pipes

nicholas
That's just it, I wasn't able to install them since the cans kept hitting the turn signals. Don't know if i'm going to keep them now. We'll see what happens.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
my girlfriends slides into me non stop

·
Registered
976 Posts
Killer Tiller said:
I have a really nice piece that was made on a milling machine.I don't use them anymore so i be willing to sell them for $35 bucks if i can find them.They are polished aluminium.
I think they are in the shop!!I will look tomorow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts