Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANYONE FROM WESTERN SYDNEY THAT GOES RIDING:O
I WANNA COME TO:)

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
russ there are a few that get out for rides but not meny mate most off these lads just like to look at there bikes mate

will catch up with you when i get down there mate for sure

and welcome to the zone mate:bigfinger

and if you are going to hang around this place cut up your credit card now dont say you were not warned mate

·
Registered
258 Posts
im from down south but spend a fair bit of time in western syd....
the drags on the first wed of every month for a strart. next rtack day is at the creek on the 17th dec....
next drags is 1st nov...im on the blinged out yellow and black, blue and white tiller...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome!!:bigfinger Yeah i'm always up for a ride, unfortunately my bike is in parts all over my garage at the moment, but as soon as it's going again i'll be riding all over the shop:) (i'm in heathcote btw)
Hey dungbeetle how far south are you?, i see a nice yellow Tiller tear past heathcote from time to time.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dungbeetle said:
im from down south but spend a fair bit of time in western syd....
the drags on the first wed of every month for a strart. next rtack day is at the creek on the 17th dec....
next drags is 1st nov...im on the blinged out yellow and black, blue and white tiller...
what do you have to do to drag at the creek 01/11
turn up time?
were do i go in there?
are you going?

·
Registered
258 Posts
you have to bring ya bike, long pants and sleeves, helmet, gloves and boots. roadworthy bike cause it gets scrutineered...turn up about 1630-1700 at the front gate of wsid, which is the back gate of the race track. youll see the queue oif cars when ya get there....split the cars and go to the front of the queue cause its bike night. pay $45 to the chick at the gate. then ride in and walk into the scrutineering office and do ya paperwork, then ride around and get sacrutineered. then line up and have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
ill be there about 1630. usually turn up with a dude on a red and white 98 blade. my tlr is yellow and black on the right side, blue and white at the front and left and has a yellow and black tail. heaps of chrome and a full stainless yosh. come say hello....

datrat....im down in the highlands. mittagong to be exact. havent been to heathcote in ages...and my tl is un missable now its multi coloured!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I just ride the putty a lot but am starting to get frustrated with unmarked cars patroling the good bits last week he put the black xr8 in with a ford gt club drive sneaky.

·
Registered
129 Posts
RUSS-T said:
ANYONE FROM WESTERN SYDNEY THAT GOES RIDING:O
I WANNA COME TO:)
hey Russ-T , Maybe to late this weekend unless your keen still (1pm sun) , how about next sat , i live in homebush , keen for a ride , havnt been for a while , let me know .
Paul
:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey Russ-T , Maybe to late this weekend unless your keen still (1pm sun) , how about next sat , i live in homebush , keen for a ride , havnt been for a while , let me know .
Paul
:)
hay paul im keen for sure!how about this wkend? let me know
im going to drag at the creek on friday night to if you wanna come.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hay dude cant get there on wed!
boss wont let me leave early (d*ck)
there doing fridays now so im going then but will go on wednsdays
when i can get earlymarks i let you know.
have you ran a 10sec yet!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hay dude cant get there on wed!
boss wont let me leave early (d*ck)
there doing fridays now so im going then but will go on wednsdays
when i can get earlymarks i let you know.
have you ran a 10sec yet!
i replied wrong this is for dungbeetle.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I've run an 11.08s pass (no extended swingarm or straps or NOS). The 10 sec pass was so close I could taste it ...

...but then I discovered track days :laugh So I hit the track alot now. :devious

Been keen to hit the strip again and see if I can get that ellusive 10.

:D

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
russ there are a few that get out for rides but not meny mate most off these lads just like to look at there bikes mate
There's alot of that in Adelaide too! :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
I've run an 11.08s pass (no extended swingarm or straps or NOS). The 10 sec pass was so close I could taste it ...

...but then I discovered track days :laugh So I hit the track alot now. :devious

Been keen to hit the strip again and see if I can get that ellusive 10.

:D
if you buy a S you'll shed some pork & get mid 9's :devious & thats probably with TLR baby on the back :laugh

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I'd more like run a high 11, low 12 with your S trying to keep the front down! :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
I'd more like run a high 11, low 12 with your S trying to keep the front down! :laugh
nah you just sit on the bars :laugh sitting at the tree may be a problem though :laugh

:yumyum :yumyum im pigging out on two mangos :laugh

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
So which one of you told Russ to PM me about a title change... Poor bastage. :laugh

Welcome Russ. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts