TLZone Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marshall, Rupes and I are going to be at Rosehill Hooters this Sunday at 2pm to erm....eat fine foods and ogle at the sports on TV and.......um.......ok, look at big TITS :devious
Plus the footy is on and there are b00bs.
Buffalo wings are good and so are the b00bs
They serve alcohol, but not b00bs.:O

PS. my wife will be dropping me off before she starts her shift there :laugh She has nice b00bs too :hail

·
Registered
258 Posts
im gonna be at eastern creek doin laps, otherwise id come down!! have a good one guys, and come by the creek and say hello if ya get a chance!!
im on the red, white, yellow and blue tlr....

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
just want to add, they dont reserve tables, (I asked)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Damn. I just got home from a night out in Parra. I'm too tired/hungover to go out. Yes, I'm old too.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
B00Bs......Gotta Love 'em

damn fine prawns too.:)
there was one "weird" g-string thing going on. But that was only because I couldn't find my boxers :laugh
I think we should try and make this a re-occuring event. Especially the venue. With summer coming on soon it will definately become a popular haunt.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Bloody hell Marshall... you do get around!!! :lol So what, you're calling yourself a welshman now?:laugh

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
lowey79 said:
Bloody hell Marshall... you do get around!!! :lol So what, you're calling yourself a welshman now?:laugh
Nope...He hasn't reached certain standards yet....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
if we go buy brads standards life as we no it will go right out the window

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
o2w said:
there was one "weird" g-string thing going on. .
that was the top of her pantyhose (sp?)

prawns were fine damn, but messy

I have been getting around lately,,
Melbourne...
Perth (there all anti social over in the west)
Brisbane (there all anti social up there too, except for Joe(aus) but then I was giving him a wad of cash),
Sydney....
Canberra (flying visit didn't bother to catch up with any one....are there any TL's in Canberra ???
Nowra ....didn't bother to catch up with any one....are there any TL's in the Nowra area???

I'm back in Melb, for Thursday night then I'm off back to Perth on Friday morning for the week, then I think I'm back in Sydney/Nowra.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I didn't see your post about a meeting up with Joe in Brisbane till after you'd been! We're long overdue for a meetup here.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I might be able to wrangle another flight up there in the next couple of weeks :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts