TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Topcat and myself While in Belgiam with Wreckah came up with the crazy Idea of riding to Sweden to see Lasse.

So do we have any takers

The Plan is for Wreckah to meet us in London where we will ride and interesting route through the uk to stop off in Edinburgh (Garfield has a Place there) and then ride through Scotland on a boat to Oslo, and then to Sweden ''Lasse's Palace'' - the Mecca of Homosexuals the World around:laugh .

No fixed dates have been arranged yet as it has to suitable for every one. Ideally I would imagine leaving on a Wednesday back the following wednesday as an example, would be the school of thought.

The definates are as follows..

Wreckah
Topcat
Pappaclart
Garfield
and maybe a few friends

Mabe's

TSM
Cikko

As much as lasse would like us all to head to toe in his love nest, we will all have to arrange a Hotel once in Stockholm.

If any of you guys like the idea then Join us on the Yellow brick road:)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
oh my god :banghead

So I guess we are on for a :megaphone GAY NIGHT then :devious

W

·
0 Posts
oww yeah! :yumyum

i'm the man in the house though! pappa and lasse can be my bitches :laugh :devious

lasse's new house in the countryside will be properly 'baptised' :devious

·
Registered
451 Posts
i have a TLR :D i havent met anyone on the tlz yet, but i'd love to go on a trip like that..

any details of when the trip is?

is it summer 2007? or is it in the next few months...?

(i have my leg in a cast, wont be riding for a little while)

W

·
0 Posts
summer of 2007 :yes

i already have a trip planned for easter 2007 (porsche to palermo :devious ), so summer it's gotta be :thumbup

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Make sure you let me take you all for a hoon around the Lake District if you are passing up to Edinburgh. :yes

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
oww yeah! :yumyum

i'm the man in the house though! pappa and lasse can be my bitches :laugh :devious

lasse's new house in the countryside will be properly 'baptised' :devious

well Jan guess U will be `baptised` too :laugh
and don´t forgett your speedos or U will have to jump in the pool naked :devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
yep W built it this summer :devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Just worked out the details and wreckah & pappaclart can slepp in my bed and the rest of U bitches can slepp on the floor waiting for your turn :laugh

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
:laugh

should anyone even suggest taking pictures... ?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just worked out the details and wreckah & pappaclart can slepp in my bed and the rest of U bitches can slepp on the floor waiting for your turn :laugh

You guys in the cue better be patient because go like the Duracell bunny - ''on and on''!!:laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
just don´t forgett the batterys :devious

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
whatever rocks your ....

:laugh

1 - 19 of 19 Posts