TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for more christmas gifts again. My fiance has a blue 2004 sv650s and i was wondering if the lower fairing that comes on the 1000s stock will fit on the 650s. (The small little portion that goes under the exhaust/motor) Saw one on another sv650s and it looked really good. Where can i get one if it will fit? Just get one from suzuki? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Looking for more christmas gifts again. My fiance has a blue 2004 sv650s and i was wondering if the lower fairing that comes on the 1000s stock will fit on the 650s. (The small little portion that goes under the exhaust/motor) Saw one on another sv650s and it looked really good. Where can i get one if it will fit? Just get one from suzuki? Thanks!
I got mine from suzuki , about $290 au. all up including brackets etc.
Also had one on my tls which uses same mounts :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats gorgeous. And exactly what im talking about. Take it i need a mount and everything too for hers. Definately have to look into that, but since she is already getting a two brothers m2 carbon can...it may be a little out of reach.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i'm positive the 1000 pan won't fit well on the 650............

the mounting brackets are different too i recall.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a couple of them over on svrider. i think you just have to get the mounting brackets to go with it.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts