TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has seen the show? How is it?:O

I am not able to see it because I am overseas right now. I came on right after I left home.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Basically every other show is about them stunting on the street and running from the cops.
They've done a couple segments on racing and track days etc. that have OK, but overall I'm not a fan of the show.

·
Registered
392 Posts
its ok

i liked two wheel tuesday better but it looks like it has been replaced with superbikes

sometimes the people come off kind of well you know superbikes superbikes

·
Registered
141 Posts
:stupid tru dat! not the genuine article. name of show doesn't fit. very poor Television. they should take some lessons from the regular paper mags and tune it to fit TV. like with performance/set up topics. with some racing coverage with updates on the championships, etc. i give it a big two cylinders down!

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
The show is very uneven. Sometimes they get some good stuff in. The less of Rossi Morialli (or whatever his name is) the better though.

The last episode I saw had stunt God, Jason Britten, who I like, hanging with Doug Chandler at Chandler's house. That was pretty cool :hail

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
I think I read a quote on another board from the show, something like "If you can do 150 for 30 miles you can ride with us" or similar. :crazy

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
That Squidward pic is classic! :lol

They would do well to do more interviews with entrepreneurs and racers. The segments where they hang out with the squidly general public are pretty bad.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
tiek1011 said:
Steve, I think it was 180 for 30 miles, anyway.....SquidVision
Hey hey, that was a local Atl squid. Whatever, it was a knucklehead they interviewed at the Vortex here in Atl. And yes, he said something stupid like "to ride with us, you gotta do 130 mph for 30 miles. Thats how we roll". What a tool.

The show has been good 1 out of 3 or so. If I surf by, I look to see the content, and usually keep going. Very much squidtv.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts