TLZone Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a near mint condition Suomy spec 1r helmet. This helmet is a small and has been worn no more than 10 times. It has never been dropped and has no scratches. It comes with both carrying bag and inner bag liner + the visor removal tool. I love this helmet and wanted it from the first time I saw. My lovely girlfriend now fiance gave it to me as a birthday present. Unfortunatly at the time I really had no time to ride and have subsequently sold my bike. I am asking $375 shipped in the USA only. PM me if you have any questions.

Suomy Spec 1R Gambler Helmet
SIZE: Small
Weighs just 1,250 grams – the lightest race-approved helmet available
Structurally Enhanced Composite Fiber Weave (S.E.C.) helmet shell construction with sound-absorbing polymers
Suomy Spec 1R Gambler Helmet features dynamically variable resistance crush zones designed into the EPS liner
Helmet interior is Alcantara, a luxurious fabric that offers the highest levels of softness, comfort and quality; has superior moisture wicking, cooling and durability
Removable and washable helmet liner and cheek pads are interchangeable for a custom fit
Ram air helmet intake forces air into a specially-designed interior channel system for maximum cooling when open; intake can be closed for cool-weather riding
Air Wedge top diffuser works with the ram air system to extract warm air from the helmet interior; wedge also minimizes "helme t lift" even at high speeds
Ultra Tech face shield has a translucent Opalescent Iridium finish with special hydrophobic coating that allows water to easily roll off the shield
Anti-IR face shield coating blocks heat to keep the rider's face cool
Shield has state-of-the-art anti-fog coating
Safety Lock visor system
Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
Removable breath deflector included
Superior state-of-the-art helmet graphics and clearcoat finish
Race-approved by every major U.S. motorcycle race organization; DOT and B.S.I. 6658 Type A (British Standards Institution) certified

See more here: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/gergmies/Gambler/

Because I suck at picture taking here is a professional picture:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.