TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right
All those attending the rideout please make a note of the route and our stopping times, it is planned from Langwathby Station back to Hawes is 310 miles in total, I'm not over familiar with the roads so I do not know what sort of progress we are going to be able to make.
From experience 300 miles is a tough ask to do in a large group, ours is very large.
By leaving each meeting point on time is the only way we are going to achieve the destination of Hawes by 5.00pm. I appriciate that some folk, myself included need to do 100 miles plus after Hawes to get home.Some need to travel even further.
I do not mind any banter you want to throw at me for being regimental in my organisation but I do have everyones best interests at heart.
My mobile number is 07816 486789, please make a note of it and if you get lost please call as soon as you can and hopefully we can reunite you with the pack.
Do not ride above your capabilities, the system we will run allows for you to catch up, I want to be able to hype up our experience Sunday night on here, not sent out get well soon posts.
Anyone wanting the route in Autoroute format drop me an email or pm ([email protected])
Once photobucket is back up I will post a map of our intended route below.

I hope everyone enjoys the day, it will be impossible for it to suit everyones needs, i.e
too long, too fast, too slow, etc

Study the map, keep it safe and ENJOY

Main Meeting point
Langwathby Station A686 (Off junction 40 M6, head for Alston, Train Station is on the right at Langwathby)
(Depart @1045)
A686 To Alston
B6277 to Barnard Castle (via Middleton-in-Teesdale)
A67/B6280/A66 to Teesdale Retail Park (TS17 7BW) for refuel ( 80 miles from Langwathby)
Depart @ 1300
A1130/B1365 to Stokesley
B1257 to Helmsley
Lunch 1hour ( hopefully)
Depart @ 14.15
A170 Thirsk
A168/B6271 Richmond
A6108 Leyburn
A684 Hawes
Arriving at 1700

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Have a great time guys and gals and ALL of you ride safe :thumbup

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
have a good ride out peeps . . . looking forward to seeing some dodgy pics.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
I take it you were blown out then dude

:laugh
ha ha. not at all. . . :) just dont really feel like riding so far in one day. though i still do really want to come along. . my stop off would of been anywhere the meeting point. doh. . . would have to leave my house at about half six . seven to meet with you. . . doh. not get home till seven. about 600 miles. doh. sore ass time. might change my mind yet. . . . if i do come along i'll buzz ya.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Sounds good to me also:thumbup Will be joining M6 J28 about 8-40ish, may meet up along route or at main meet:)

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
As usual Johnny boy.....fantastic work...

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Well, see you all there tomorrow hopefully.

Going to work soon, so will depend how many hours I can squeeze out of the job. :devious

If it's not too many, i'll be at Langwathby in the morning.

Ride safe all. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
UKJeff said:
wish you could be there daz matey:bawling:bawling
I still could be mate .. hes not picking up till 9am sunday morning ( tomoz )

I could say sorry its fooked ..or not for sale .. but the guys got the train from southapton tonight and satying at a B&B tonight in b/pool ...and he seems like he will give it a good home .. so i,m happy ... " for Now " !!!!!

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Make sure youpoint him in the direction of the Zone Daz.

You should have touted for a pilion ride for tomorrow, or come along in the Scooby

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Posh Johnny said:

You should have touted for a pilion ride for tomorrow, or come along in the Scooby

"pilion" what with one of you looneys :dowhat :no ....... :laugh ( j/k )

Scooby's not quick enough to keep up ... and its for sale :uhoh

Maybe my next toy will keep up a bit better :devious

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Posh Johnny said:

"pilion" what with one of you looneys :dowhat :no ....... :laugh ( j/k )

Scooby's not quick enough to keep up ... and its for sale :uhoh

Maybe my next toy will keep up a bit better :devious

1 - 20 of 34 Posts