1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moderator,
8,243 Posts
13 minutes. The service around here sure is slow. :lol

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hey don't feel bad, I've been subscribed for a little over a month, still doesn't say anything on mine. :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Next! :)

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
I uhmm, well uhmm...I have no defense. I have been doing them manually and I have been slacking. Good thing Crash and Steve are here to take care of that slackness for me.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Davcruz said:
I uhmm, well uhmm...I have no defense. I have been doing them manually and I have been slacking. Good thing Crash and Steve are here to take care of that slackness for me.

No big deal Dave, i just didn't know if maybe I clicked something wrong when Isubscibed..:thumbup

·
Registered
871 Posts
Josephd14 said:
I subscribed, but my info still says Subscriber: No :confused
I am currently having the same issue would you be so kind as fix it?! Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
217 Posts
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1>Platinum Subscriber sinse</TD><TD class=alt2>08-31-2006</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:deal :deal

·
Registered
871 Posts
"bump":)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
That box is going to disappear in a couple of weeks - it was there for the old TLP subscribers because we said we'd honour TL subscriptions for 12 months. 12 months is nearly up :)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
That box is going to disappear in a couple of weeks - it was there for the old TLP subscribers because we said we'd honour TL subscriptions for 12 months. 12 months is nearly up :)
...do reminders get sent when the subscriptions are close to being due?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
...do reminders get sent when the subscriptions are close to being due?
You act like we're organised. Maybe, I think we can. Maybe we'll paste an announcement for a while before hand, maybe even both :dunno

Whatever we do there will be 1000 posts of "why can't I start a thread in the MP, I used to be able to" :laugh

1 - 20 of 32 Posts