TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Show me those boobs before you mess them up. I'll let her star in her own film. :devious

Dammmm HOOTERS

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
think i'm in love.

·
Registered
871 Posts
this maybe off topic but i am not sure. Did any of you ever see a show on mtv called made? Well there was this girl that wanted to be a bmx rider and she had never ridden before and this girl gave it everything she had and by the end of the show she did a complete back flip, bike and all and let me tell you this girl was truely amazing and she had no fear and so much ambition it was just awsome !
If I can find the link I will try and post it.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
She's cute...but not too bright. Perfect! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
The above is hard to believe. I say it had to be a few tapings. Not Jasen's post the one before.

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:lol :laugh

yea ninforus I saw that one...was pretty sweet :thumbup

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Man, she needs to take a serious look at those tapes & perhaps ... learn how to ride first :dowhat damn fine hooters though ... I wouldn't kick her grazed face broken ribs chipped tooth outa bed on a cold morning ;)

deltl1ks said:
The above is hard to believe. I say it had to be a few tapings. Not Jasen's post the one before.
Actually, I seen the same thing here - a JTV show took a guy who could, actually, already ride a bmx but wanted to back flip. They started filming in the morning with a a mattress on a tabletop box & by the end of the day he was nailing back flips.

Took balls at the start though, I'll say that for the guy ...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
She pretty damn good. :drool

Cute too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.