TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Show me those boobs before you mess them up. I'll let her star in her own film. :devious

Dammmm HOOTERS

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
think i'm in love.

·
Registered
871 Posts
this maybe off topic but i am not sure. Did any of you ever see a show on mtv called made? Well there was this girl that wanted to be a bmx rider and she had never ridden before and this girl gave it everything she had and by the end of the show she did a complete back flip, bike and all and let me tell you this girl was truely amazing and she had no fear and so much ambition it was just awsome !
If I can find the link I will try and post it.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
She's cute...but not too bright. Perfect! :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
The above is hard to believe. I say it had to be a few tapings. Not Jasen's post the one before.

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:lol :laugh

yea ninforus I saw that one...was pretty sweet :thumbup

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Man, she needs to take a serious look at those tapes & perhaps ... learn how to ride first :dowhat damn fine hooters though ... I wouldn't kick her grazed face broken ribs chipped tooth outa bed on a cold morning ;)

deltl1ks said:
The above is hard to believe. I say it had to be a few tapings. Not Jasen's post the one before.
Actually, I seen the same thing here - a JTV show took a guy who could, actually, already ride a bmx but wanted to back flip. They started filming in the morning with a a mattress on a tabletop box & by the end of the day he was nailing back flips.

Took balls at the start though, I'll say that for the guy ...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yeah her riding skills SUCK already and she's not wearing gear it's only a matter of time before she goes to the hospital. She was doing the burn out and when it started to go wrong she didn't even know to just pull in the clutch. And her boyfriends an idiot for moving the ramp. And she is not the first check this out http://www.roadrashchic.com/home.html

1 - 18 of 18 Posts